The Ergobaby Natural Curve Nursing Pillow in sleek Grey, provides nursing mothers the support they need to nurse comfortably and bond with their baby.
Ergobaby listened to common concerns Mum's had about breastfeeding and thoughtfully designed a brilliant solution. The new Ergobaby Natural Curve Nursing pillow is made from solid foam with a unique contour to help properly position baby tummy-to-tummy at a good height that saves you from slouching. Firm and ergonomically structured, it maintains its shape over time for lasting support.
The Ergobaby Natural Curve Nursing Pillow gives you the enduring support you need to relax, nurse comfortably and bond with baby.
Use the pillow from newborn for breastfeeding, from 3 months for bottle feeding and from 6 months it can be used for tummy time.
- Use from newborn to 6 months
- Includes one Falling Feathers cover
- Pillow wraps around your waist to provide an armrest
- Firm foam maintains shape for lasting support
- Interior lining offers extra protection against spills
- Developed with lactation experts and lots of nursing Mum's
- Firm, contoured design for greater comfort and support
- Addresses the main concerns of nursing mothers: Comfort, Back Pain, and Arm Support
- Unique contour positions baby tummy-to-tummy for comfortable breastfeeding support
- Supports baby’s head above tummy which may aid in digestion
- Places baby at a comfortable height and position to prevent back pain from slouching
- Plush pillow cover is comfortable for baby and is removable + machine washable
Washing & Care:The cover can be machine washed, cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. To clean the pillow, wipe clean with water if needed, flat dry.
- Cover: Poplin 100% cotton, Pile: 100% polyester
- Foam: 100% PU
- Lining 100% polyester
- Is the Natural Curve Nursing Pillow safe to sleep on? No. Never allow baby to sleep on the Natural Curve Nursing Pillow
- Can I use the Natural Curve Nursing Pillow to prop my baby up? Though you could use the pillow to prop baby up, the Natural Curve Nursing Pillow was designed specifically for ergonomic positioning while breastfeeding and may not function ideally as an infant support pillow.
- Can I use the Natural Curve Nursing Pillow as a back support for myself? Though you could use the pillow as a back support or a pillow in any other position, the Natural Curve Nursing Pillow was designed specifically for ergonomic positioning while breastfeeding and may not function ideally as a support pillow.
Barcode ean: 8451970612212Boxed weight: 1250 g
Ergobaby has revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative, ergonomic carriers that enable and encourage bonding between parent and child. Their carriers are designed to cradle your baby in their natural sitting position and to evenly distribute their weight between parent's hips and shoulders - making them the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
Ergobaby's beautifully designed, high-quality carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's adventures while keeping their little one cosy and close.