Easy and secure ways to order from us.
Ordering + Payment
Easy and secure ways to order from us.
Ways to order
Online orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can manage and track your orders online. All orders are 'encrypted' to ensure safe transmission to us.
Online orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can manage and track your orders online. All orders are 'encrypted' to ensure safe transmission to us. Payments go through a security check which protects you and us against fraud. If your payment needs further clarification our Customer Service team will be in touch.
Phone + email order
You can place an order over the phone or email with our helpful customer service team.
- Multiple phone lines are open on +44 (0)1276 408494.
- You can also email your order to email@example.com. Please ensure you include all contact details and product details; size, colour and quantities. We will then send you a draft quote and payment can then be made online.
- Customer services are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 5:30pm.
Change or cancel an order
Once you have placed an order with us unless it is ready for dispatch, it may be possible to change, so it is best to call or email quickly and we will always help where we can. We can always cancel unless dispatched.
The majority of our products are in stock and available for immediate dispatch. However, some are on a forward order. The stock status of each product is displayed next to the add to cart button and will also show in your cart.
- In stock means the item is at our warehouse and can be dispatched immediately.
- Stock available means stock is on its way to our warehouse and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives. The estimated time will be displayed.
- Pre-order means this is either a brand new product or it is temporarily out of stock with our supplier. The displayed stock dates are provided by our supplier and are occasionally subject to change. We keep our customers fully informed and a refund/exchange will always be offered.
- Direct from supplier means items are shipped directly from the respective supplier, who may make direct contact to arrange a convenient delivery time.
- Out of stock means items are either discontinued and will not be returning or we do not have reliable information on a restock date. If you have a specific query, please contact our team who will be happy to help.
We accept the following payment methods:
PayPal.Me is a new secure way for anyone to pay us directly. It's our link to getting paid anytime, anywhere, quickly for the goods or services we sell. You will love the ease and enjoy PayPal Buyer Protection on eligible items. paypal.me/naturalbabyshower
Card payments will be debited and cleared by Shopify Payments. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number - the address and phone number your credit card company has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
Once your online order is complete, you will receive an electronic confirmation via email. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the authorization is refused, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We will however endeavor to inform customers ASAP so that they may resolve the problem.
All orders are 'encrypted' to ensure safe transmission to us. We utilise secure server software (SSL) through Shopify Inc to ensure your information cannot be read as it travels over the internet.
Pricing + promotions
At Natural Baby Shower we endeavour to stock ethical products with honest pricing. We never knowingly oversell, and we offer our customers the best prices we can. We offer a price match request service as we want to help you find the right products, at the right time, at the right price. So where we can, we will consider price matching to offer you the best prices we can.
We also offer short term sales, product promotions, special offers periodically. We also offer discount codes. Unfortunately these can never be used retrospectively (on orders already placed), or after the expiry date given. You can normally also use online codes when ordering over the phone, in-store & by email. Only one voucher code may be used per transaction.
Still have some questions?
+44 (0)1276 408494