The TotsBots Bamboozle Wrap in Buzzy Bee print is a waterproof wrap designed to be used with the Bamboozle 3-in-1 absorbent pads or the Bamboozle Stretch night-time nappy (sold separately).
The waterproof membrane ensures no accidents will leak out and if your little one spills their drink down them, it will not be absorbed into the nappy. Each nappy wrap has 4 poppers on the front, allowing you to make the nappy smaller or larger. You can also adjust the waist size with the helpful velcro straps too.
What do I need to complete this nappy wrap? You will need to purchase one of the Bamboozle 3-in-1 absorbent pads or the Bamboozle Stretch night-time nappy (sold separately).
How do the Bamboozle nappies work? Simply choose your pad absorbency level (low, medium, or high), place the pad inside the wrap and snap in the poppers, not forgetting to tuck in all the edges.
Each Bamboozle wrap can be used for 3-5 consecutive changes, making it a cost-effective day-time system. Simply remove wet pad(s), wipe down your wrap and pop in a clean pad(s)
- Waterproof tummy area
- Slim-fit, soft + fast-drying
- Easy hook + loop fastenings
- Clever stitch-free seams mean no leaks
- Waterproof fabric is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Wipe-clean interior: the wrap can be reused throughout the day
- Please note: reusable nappy pad(s) not included
Size + Fit
- Size 1: fits from 6-18lbs
- Size 2: fits from 9-35lbs
Look after me
- Wash dark colours separately
- Line dry or tumble dry on a cool setting
- Do not use fabric softener or oil-based products
- Wash with non-bio powder. 40c for wet, 60c for soiled
- Pre-wash nappy before use. Bamboo will need approx. 10 washes to reach full absorbency
- No harsh stain removers. They may cause irritation + can damage the waterproof membrane
Barcode ean: 5060510767188Boxed weight: 50 g
TotsBots are an award-winning reusable nappy brand that has been making an impact on our planet. They design beautiful, bright and high-quality products. TotsBots started in 2001 when husband and wife team started to create their own line of reusable nappies for their newborn. 20 years later they are the number one disposable nappy company.