The Love To Dream Swaddle Up Bamboo 1 TOG in Cream/Grey is a simple swaddling blanket, made from Bamboo, it's luxuriously soft against babies delicate skin. A baby swaddle that allows your little one to sleep in a natural hands up position. this can help your baby sleep better, for longer, safely.
Inspired by traditional swaddling, the Love to Dream range starts with an all-in-one sleep suit that keeps newborns snug and secure without restricting movement or making them too warm. A Certified Hip-healthy design, allows for the freedom of movement for baby’s hips and legs.
The unique “wing” design helps babies to sleep in a natural ‘arms up’ position, prevents scratching and calms the startle reflex. It’s incredibly easy to use – just zip baby in and you’re done. All suits have a two-way zip, which makes on-the-move nappy changes easy.
- Use from birth
- 1.0 TOG for all seasons
- Natural Arms Up design to allow self-soothing
- Made from luxuriously soft and ultra breathable bamboo fabric, ideal for use against babies delicate skin
- Simple to use - swaddle in seconds with no learning curve and no breakouts
- A certified Hip-healthy design, allows for the freedom of movement for baby`s hips and legs
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Please note: The Swaddle UP is suitable from birth; when your baby is able to roll over independently, you need to move to Love To Dream Stage 2, the Swaddle UP 50/50
Size + Fit
For maximum benefit, the Swaddle UP needs to be a good fit, therefore, choose a Swaddle UP by baby's weight rather than age.
NB: 2.2 - 3.8kg (max height: 60cm)
- S: 3.5 - 6kg (max height: 62cm)
- M: 6 - 8.5kg (max height: 68cm)
The important safety information:
- Do not use swaddle if the child's head can pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use.
- Do not stretch neckline by putting your hand inside the garment when in use.
- Always place baby on their back for sleep. Ensure fastenings are done up correctly when in use.
Barcode ean: 9343443005326Boxed weight: 200 g
Love To dream make safe sleep simple with their breakthrough swaddling solution to help your new baby settle quickly and establish a peaceful sleep routine. Love to dream was designed by Hana, a sleep deprived mum, who was struggling to settle her newborn. She realised that her little one preferred to sleep with his arms up, rather than swaddled to his side. Using her skills as an experienced fashion designer, Hana created the SwaddleUP which allowed baby’s access to their hands for self-soothing.