Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original - Grey
SKU 10144-S / boxed weight 141 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The Love To Swaddle Up is an original and innovative swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in his natural sleep position with arms up. With arms in the 'wing' position, and the comfort of the swaddle sensation, your baby should enjoy a better and longer sleep. Health experts recommend babies should be sleeping on their back to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Swaddling is the age old practice of snugly wrapping a baby to help calm, soothe and comfort them and encourage sleep. It works by mimicking the conditions in the womb, providing warmth and a slight resistance to movement. Swaddling is clinically proven to help babies remain asleep safely on their backs, while also reducing the effect of the moro reflex, which is the tendency for newborns to startle themselves awake by suddenly moving their arms. It can also help ease the discomfort of colic in the early weeks.
• Innovative swaddle that allows baby to sleep in his natural sleep position, arms up
• Allows baby to adjust to a comfortable position
• Reduces the risk of rolling
• Unique, easy-to-use swaddle suitable from birth to 9 months
• Allows baby to self-soothe, important for self-development
• Prevents waking from startle reflex
• Helps prevent facial scratches
• Twin zipper allows sneaky nappy changes without waking or unwrapping your sleeping baby
• Made of 93% cotton and 7% spandex.
• Access for 5 point harness to easily move a sleeping baby from pushchair to carseat to cot
• Available in 5 colours & 3 sizes; Small (3-6kg),Medium (6-8.5kg), Large (8.5-11kg)
Wash before use. Close zip before washing. Warm gentle machine wash in a wash bag with similar colours. Do not soak or bleach. Do not tumble dry. Pull into shape, dry in shade, warm iron if necessary. Do not iron zip. Do not dry clean. Wash immediately after every use.
"Whatever swaddle we tried, our son always fought his way out of it because he wanted to suck his thumbs. Finally we tried your swaddle and it worked like a dream! Thank you Love To Dream for helping my baby sleep better!" Stephanie, mum of Jack, 6 weeks old
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 9343443000314