Love To Dream Swaddle Up Original - Grey - TOG 1.0
- Price match request | Add to wishlist
- UK delivery from £3.50 | Free over £65
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Easy 90 day returns
- Gift wrapping available on this item
- Helpful advice | After sales
- Ethical | Award-winning retailer
This is the ideal way to swaddle - effortless for parents and perfect for your little one.
The Love To Swaddle Up is an original and innovative swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in their natural sleep position with arms up. With arms in the 'wing' position, and the comfort of the swaddle sensation, your baby should enjoy a better and longer sleep. Health experts recommend babies should be sleeping on their back to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Swaddling is the age old practice of snugly wrapping a baby to help calm, soothe and comfort them and encourage sleep. It works by mimicking the conditions in the womb, providing warmth and a slight resistance to movement. Swaddling is clinically proven to help babies remain asleep safely on their backs, while also reducing the effect of the moro reflex, which is the tendency for newborns to startle themselves awake by suddenly moving their arms. It can also help ease the discomfort of colic in the early weeks.
- Reduces the risk of rolling
- Helps prevent facial scratches
- Prevents waking from startle reflex
- Made from 93% cotton + 7% spandex
- Allows baby to adjust to a comfortable position
- Allows baby to self-soothe, important for self-development
- Unique, easy-to-use swaddle suitable from birth to 9 months
- Made For Mums Silver award winner for everyday parenting essential over £25
- Innovative swaddle that allows baby to sleep in their natural sleep position, arms up
- Twin zipper allows sneaky nappy changes without waking or unwrapping your sleeping baby
- Made For Mums Bronze award winner for the game-changer parenting product under £50 + Newborn Swaddle
For maximum benefit, the Swaddle UP needs to be a good fit, therefore, choose a Swaddle UP by baby's weight rather than age.
- NB: 2.2 - 3.8kg (max height: 60cm)
- S: 3.5 - 6kg (max height: 62cm)
- M: 6 - 8.5kg (max height: 68cm)
- L: 8.5 - 11kg (max height: 76cm)
- 1.0 TOG is suitable for all seasons between 20-24c
- Do not iron zip
- Wash before use
- Close zip before washing
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry or dry clean
- Pull into shape, dry in shade, warm iron if necessary
- Warm gentle machine wash in a wash bag with similar colours
The important safety information:
- Do not use swaddle if the child's head can pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use.
- Do not stretch neckline by putting your hand inside the garment when in use.
- Always place baby on their back for sleep. Ensure fastenings are done up correctly when in use.
UK [all regions]
Standard delivery [1-3 days]
- Orders under £65 / from £3.50
- Orders over £65 / FREE
Some services, size & weight restrictions may apply for the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highland & Islands and Northern Ireland; Details will be shown at checkout.
UK [mainland only]
Express delivery options [cut-off 4pm Weekdays / 12pm Saturdays]
- DPD Next Weekday from £4.95
- DPD Weekday by 12pm £10.95
- DPD Saturday from £9.95
- DPD Sunday from £9.95
- Jersey & Guernsey [VAT removed] from £3.50
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch, please get in touch with our friendly team
Return your item within 90 days, fuss-free.
Please see our returns policy for exceptions.
- 1-year standard guarantee
- EAN | Barcode: 9343443001595
- Boxed weight: 300 g