About MeThis is the perfect way to swaddle - easy for parents and perfect for your baby.
The Love To Swaddle Up is an original and innovative swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in his natural sleep position with arms up. With arms in the 'wing' position, and the comfort of the swaddle sensation, your baby should enjoy a better and longer sleep. Health experts recommend babies should be sleeping on their back to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Swaddling is the age old practice of snugly wrapping a baby to help calm, soothe and comfort them and encourage sleep. It works by mimicking the conditions in the womb, providing warmth and a slight resistance to movement. Swaddling is clinically proven to help babies remain asleep safely on their backs, while also reducing the effect of the moro reflex, which is the tendency for newborns to startle themselves awake by suddenly moving their arms. It can also help ease the discomfort of colic in the early weeks.
- TOG 1 - perfect for summer
- Reduces the risk of rolling
- Helps prevent facial scratches
- Prevents waking from startle reflex
- Made from 93% cotton and 7% spandex
- Allows baby to adjust to a comfortable position
- Allows baby to self-soothe, important for self-development
- Unique, easy-to-use swaddle suitable from birth to 9 months
- Innovative swaddle that allows baby to sleep in his natural sleep position, arms up
- Twin zipper allows sneaky nappy changes without waking or unwrapping your sleeping baby
Sizing + Fit
- Newborn: 2.2-3.8kg
- Small: 3-6kg
- Medium: 6-8.5kg
- Large: 8.5-11kg
Look after me
- Do not iron zip
- Wash before use
- Close zip before washing
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry or dry clean
- Pull into shape, dry in shade, warm iron if necessary
- Warm gentle machine wash in a wash bag with similar colours
Barcode ean: 9343443000321 Boxed weight: 141 g
Love To dream make safe sleep simple with their breakthrough swaddling solution to help your new baby settle quickly and establish a peaceful sleep routine. Love to dream was designed by Hana, a sleep deprived mum, who was struggling to settle her newborn. She realised that her little one preferred to sleep with his arms up, rather than swaddled to his side. Using her skills as an experienced fashion designer, Hana created the SwaddleUP which allowed baby’s access to their hands for self-soothing.