Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle Pushchair - Black
SKU 33354-BLK / boxed weight 11200 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
Your email address will never be shared with third
parties and we promise never to bombard you.
UK, Channel Islands & Ireland
If you have any queries about shipping & dispatch contact our lovely team on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)1276 408494, phone lines open Monday to Saturday 9.30 - 17.30 and Sunday 10.00 - 16.30.
FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
EXPRESS & TIMED DELIVERY [order by 3pm]
Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
Extended Christmas Returns
This Christmas you can shop for gifts with complete peace of mind with our offering an Extended Returns Policy.
All purchases made from 25th October 2016 can be returned for a full refund until January 12th 2017.
Changed your mind? No problem...
You can return items that are unused and re-sell-able within 28 days of receipt of purchase for a full product refund.
Cost of return (unless faulty or incorrect) is not covered, however you can purchase a returns label for a minimal cost of £1.95.
The service which is via Royal Mail Tracked 48, may be used for parcels up to maximum dimensions of 61cm x 46cm x 46cm and a max weight of 5kg.
Returns labels may be purchased at the time of order and the label will be included with your goods,
or they can labels can also be purchased at a later date by following this link.
Please note labels purchased in this way will be emailed to you within 48 (but normally within 12) hours of purchase.
Please attach your label and drop your package into your local Post Office, where it will be scanned and a receipt provided.
For larger items, we can arrange a Drop Off Shop or Courier Collection. Charges will vary according to size and value of the goods.
Please email email@example.com to arrange this.
Before you post it, please fill in the simple returns form, and enclose with your parcel.
If you cannot access a printer, you can just enclose your packing note (with reason for return).
You can of course use your own postage, in which case please send to:
Natural Baby Shower
55 Guildford House
For larger items, we can arrange a courier collection. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
We will refund your purchase within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
We refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them.
This includes sale items and a pro-rata rate for bundled items.
Credit card refunds will be credited back to the original card within 60 days.
Unfortunately we would be unable to refund or credit on any of the following:
- Washed/used bedding, clothing or lambskins
- Briefs or undergarments
- Lotions and skin care products (due to hygiene/safety reasons)
- Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or video
Please also note we are unable to accept cancellations or returns on any made to measure or bespoke goods.
For exchanges we recommend you purchase the required item and send back the unwanted one for refund.
This ensures that the product does not sell out in the meantime.
We can offer exchange on the same product in a different size or colour.
Items received/given as gifts may be returned for store credit, under the same conditions as above.
To return your unwanted items please use the returns form (see above) & include your order number,
which can be found on the gift note included with your parcel. If this is not known, please e-mail prior to returning your goods,
providing the “gift recipient name & address” and “purchasers name” so that we can first confirm the order details for you.
Free gifts with goods
Occasionally we offer free gifts with purchase. These are considered part of the purchase & must be included, in un-used condition,
with any such returns, in order for a full refund/ credit/ exchange to be given. If an item is returned without the free gift,
we reserve the right to charge the full RRP for it, which will be automatically deducted from any refund made.
Items purchased with a discount applicable over a certain order value
Should you return an item, where you receive a discount that is applicable over a certain order value and the return takes the order value below that threshold,
the discount will need to be taken into account when the refund is made. For example, if an order is placed for £130 with a discount applied Save £10 over £100 spend
and an item worth £40 is returned for refund. The £10 discount would no longer be applicable as order value becomes only £90.
As such when the refund is made it will be for a total of £30 rather than £40.
Overseas returns procedure
Please contact us prior to returning any goods from overseas.
If you are making a return from outside of the EU it is important to mark all returns as RETURNED GOODS – FAILED SALE.
This must be clearly marked on the customs information document (CN22 or CN23 which is supplied by your local post office) on the outside of the packaging.
Failure to do so may result in the goods being refused at customs in the UK and so being returned to the sender.
If you have paid import duty for goods received, and subsequently return the goods to us,
it should be possible for you to claim a refund of duties from your local customs authority.
To do this, you will need to show them proof of duty paid and proof of export (such as certificate of posting) when claiming your refund.
Should you have any further queries on duties payable/refundable, please contact your local customs authority.
For full details please click here >>
The Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle Pushchair in Black is a versatile all rounder that is perfect for adventures in the city or in the forest – the ideal, comfortable sized buggy for parents who desire flexibility. The Urban Jungle pushchair is a one hand fast fold offering simplicity and convenience!
Amazing manoeuvrability: Mountain Buggies require less force to ‘pop’ up the front wheel around obstacles and kerbs thanks to the perfect weight distribution. Glide effortlessly over all terrain with the 12” air-filled tyres, improved rear wheel suspension and a lock back or swivel front wheel.
Perfect for newborns with carrycot plus (sold separately): one base, two fabric sets, three parent facing solutions! Incredibly adaptable and designed with your baby’s comfort in mind, the carrycot plus easily adjusts from a lie-flat mode to incline mode - offering a perfect angle for babies who suffer from reflux. When your child is older you can switch the fabrics to turn your carrycot plus to a parent facing seat.
Features & Specs:
- From newborn to 5 years
- Width: 63cm
- Car seat compatible
- Maximum load 25kgs
- Buggy weighs 11.2kg
- Handlebar height: 86 - 117.5 cm
- Stand fold: H90 x W63 x D33 cm
- Options for a second child
- Safety certified: EN1888:2012 (European Union markets), AS/NZS 2088:2013 (Australia and New Zealand), CPN 8 of 2007 (Australia and New Zealand), ASTM F833-13b (USA), SOR/85-379 (Canada)
Car seat compatible: Urban Jungle is available as an all terrain travel system with Mountain Buggy protect infant car seat - an ultra safe and light car seat with base installation options. The range of Urban Jungle car seat adaptors allows you to attach most leading car seats to your buggy for ease of transporting baby.
Have a second child? Connect to Urban Jungle’s rear axle to accommodate a 2nd child. The freerider transforms to a kids scooter, offering dual functionality for free-wheeling scooter fun (sold separately)
Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle Pushchair
20 amazing features:
- Kerb pop: cleverly engineered with perfect weight distribution, allowing you to easily ‘pop’ the front wheel up kerbs and obstacles
- Shorter footprint: less space is always best when out and about in the city (new 102.5cm / 40.5”, old 113cm / 44.5”
- cast and polished high quality aluminium hinge for strength and performance. Frame lock fold is inside this part
- Full recline to upright seat: total adaptability to go from lie flat, to upright, offering versatility to the individual child’s needs
- Longer seat back: more growth room for your child
- Adjustable handlebar: easily adjust the handle height for a more comfortable push
- Handlebar comfort: durable, yet soft and ergonomically formed for your comfort when pushing
- Retractable leg rest: extend the leg rest for your child’s comfort by pulling out the retractable bar located underneath the seat
- Front wheel lock: much easier to change from lock back to full swivel on the front tyre, with just a flick of a lever
- Safety plus: easy to use 5-point harness that requires just one push of the button to release, reload one at a time
- Adjustable crotch strap: adjust the buggy crotch strap to suit the comfort of the growing child
- Reversible liner: colour on one side, black on the other to further personalize the buggy
- Better suspension: now located higher on the buggy frame for an improved feel
- Protection: an extra large fixed or follow the sun canopy with flick out mesh extension tested to ensure a UPF 50+ rating
- Magnetic peekaboo: no sound, no fuss with quiet magnetic fastenings
- Bottle holder: a convenient storage compartment for drinks on the go
- Ultra adaptable: compatible across a whole range of accessories including protect infant car seat, freerider, the new carrycot plus and food tray
- Food tray: an easy to attach food tray for the convenience of your child
- Carrycot plus: one base, two fabric sets, 3 parent facing options. Carrycot plus converts from a carrycot to a rear facing seat
- Universal travel bag available to purchase seperately: protect your buggy in the car or on the plane with this travel bag (with wheels) that makes travelling a breeze