The Etta Loves "Right Beside Me" Book draws on the scientifically proven benefits of reading to your baby from a young age, it is a magical tale of a baby learning to see and discover how incredible you really are.
While babies will not initially understand the concepts and storylines of books, hearing your voice is comforting and, in time, your little one will find meaning in the words you are using.
- Illustrated by: Dan Jamieson
- Board book with rounded corners
- Written especially for Etta Loves by: Helen Drew
- The story introduces animals + the unconditional love of babies + family
- Reading to babies from young ages can improve their vocabulary as they grow
Size + Fit
- Measurements: 17 x 17cm
Barcode ean: 9780241515068Boxed weight: 260 g
Etta Loves specialises in muslins, blankets, and comforters with bold, contrasting designs to capture the attention of your little one. Not only are babies fascinated by the fun patterns, but the brand also ensures all its products are ethically manufactured from high-quality, sustainable materials.