The bbhugme Pillow is used by 1 in 5 Norwegian mothers-to-be.
The bbhugme Pregnancy Pillow in Dusty Pink can be used as a full body pillow during pregnancy, providing proper support for the most important areas - your belly, pelvis, lower back and legs. For use during pregnancy, nursing and beyond - use as a soft positioner for baby to lay in as they grow.
The natural, soft and eco-friendly (BPA Free) materials easily shape around both of you, making it easier to relax and focus during this special time. The inside stuffing consists of small ESP pebbles, a material chosen specifically for its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties as well as it's ability to keep you both cool.
About bbhugme:Developed by three Norwegian female chiropractors in close collaboration with award winning K8 Industrialdesign. bbhugme was created from a chiropractic need to position their pregnant patients on their bellies in order to access their backs properly. A need that pregnant women also experienced in their homes. Lack of sleep due to uncomfortable sleeping positions is also the reason behind the development of bbhugme.
- Comes in a carrying bag
- Soft cotton sleeve and OEKO-TEX certified
- You can comfortably lay on your front
- For use during pregnancy, nursing and after pregnancy
- Sleeves are machine washable on 40c degrees warm and pillow can be had washed
- Provides relief and support to the most critical areas; pelvis, low back, belly, knees and ankles
- The inner pillow itself is EN71 food grade certified (do not wash in the washing machine)
- Inner pillow is filled with EPS beads, which are anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and certified for use with infants
- The pebbles (rings) are made from BPA-free silicon rings and double as the perfect teething toy for your child - dishwasher safe
- When nursing your baby, bbhugme will hug and support you and your baby in all the right ways
Barcode ean: 7072223135800 Boxed weight: 1800 g
bbhugme is developed by medical professionals to make mums and babies happier, through a simple idea of a pillow for support to sit, lie and sleep comfortably throughout pregnancy and early childhood. bbhugme was created by three chiropractors from Norway who saw many teary, sleep-deprived women suffering from pelvic and back pain before, during and after pregnancy. So, they decided to create a product to help, from this the bbhugme pregnancy pillow was born.
“It’s one of those products that you just must try to feel the full benefits. I would give it a 10/10 as it has been my absolutely number one pregnancy product and I would recommend to any pregnant mummy’s to be out there.”