The Stokke® Xplory® X Carrycot in Ruby Red gives your newborn a cozy place to lie flat for rest and sleep during your outings together. The carry handle is covered with durable leatherette and doubles as a seat rail. Please note the carry handle comes with your pushchair's seat (pushchair sold separately) and can be used with the carrycot. The hinged carry handle provides easy access to your baby and makes the carrycot easy to carry.
Two roomy, well-placed pockets provide ample storage to keep mommy must-haves at hand, while quick-release buttons make the carry cot simple to detach from the pushchair chassis. Also included is a breathable carry cot mattress. Made of Sorona fibers from renewable plant raw materials, it's better for the environment.
The perfect choice for conscious parents who want the best for their baby, Stokke Xplory X doesn't compromise on safety, quality, or style.
What's in the box
- 1x Xplory X carrycot
- 1x Xplory X carrycot cover
- 1x Xplory X carrycot mattress
- Plenty of ventilation
- Simple to use release function
- Easy access pockets for storage
- Extended canopy for protection
- Removable wind cover offers extra protection
- Softly cushioned interior for added newborn comfort
- Breathable mattress made of high-quality Sorona fibers
- Hard plastic shell creates a protective environment for your baby
- Please note: carry handle or pushchair frame not included
Size + Fit
- Suitable for use from birth up to 9kg
Look after me
- From time to time, remove the textiles + wash
- Wipe off dirt + stains on the textiles with a damp cloth
- Use a mixture of water + mild soap to clean the carrycot
Barcode ean: 7040355722045Boxed weight: 5200 g
Norwegian brand Stokke first launched their iconic Tripp Trapp highchair, designed by Peter Opsvik, in 1972 and it continues to be a popular highchair choice with parents around the world. For over forty years they have used their passion for Scandinavian design to create simple, striking strollers and nursery furniture that challenge the ordinary and nurture family bonding. Stokke's aim is to bring children closer to their parents - physically and emotionally - by producing quality, stylish products that are built to last.