Sleepyhead Deluxe+ Pod - Pristine White
SKU 34356-PW+ / boxed weight 1400 g
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The updated Sleepyhead Deluxe Plus baby pod is the ultimate pod for your baby aged 0-8 months old. Multifunctional and multitasking, the Sleepyhead Deluxe Plus is a safe and comfy spot where your baby can sleep, rest, co-sleep, play and have tummy time.
The Deluxe Plus is an updated version of the award-winning Sleepyhead Deluxe baby pod relied on by parents worldwide.
This brand new design features side loops to attach the Junior Design Award-winning Sleepyhead light weight and portable Toy Arch weighing at 1.7kg, available separately early this summer, great to take with you anywhere!
Sleepyhead Deluxe Plus pods are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel, from room to room, and away from home. Additional covers are available to buy, to match your mood and style.
Awards: Sleepyhead have received some amazing awards this year including: Little London Award, MadeForMums Award, Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards, Loved By Parents Awards, Junior Design Awards, Smallish Design Awards and Boots Maternity and Infant Awards. View all Sleepyhead Awards here: Sleepyhead Awards
- Lightweight + portable
- Side loops for toy arch
- Recreates the womb
- Reduces startle reflex
- Use from newborn to 8 months
- Offers excellent air-permeability
- Free from phtalates + heavy metals
- Super soft and snug for baby to lay in
- Reduces the risk of flat head syndrome
- Designed in Sweden and made in Europe
- Materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic
- Cover is made from 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
- Filling is made from 100% polyester Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
- W460 x L750-850mm (750 mm with clasps closed and 850 mm with clasps open)
- Baby can sleep, rest, play in the Deluxe pod along with being suitable for nappy changing
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. Sleepyhead® Deluxe Plus offers excellent air-permeability. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with breathable, hygienic and non-toxic properties.
Oeko-Tex Standard 100
All materials are certified according to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1. Oeko-Tex is an independent testing and certification system for textiles, intermediate and end products at all stages of production. By choosing a product made of Oeko-Tex certified materials, you as a parent can be sure that your baby is surrounded by materials free from hazardous substances or harmful chemicals.