The Fred Adhesive Corner Protectors 8 Pack in Pure White is a revolutionary design that works. Thin enough to use two on most corners - on the top and on the bottom to give maximum protection from falls and bumped heads.
Children often crouch down - with Corner Protectors fitted on lower corners as well as top ones, little heads are as safe when they fall down as when they stand up.
Global Alliance for Child Safety
Fred is a proud founding member of the GACS, a voluntary organisation that promotes education as a means to understanding + avoiding everyday hazards in the home, developing safety protocols that will push home safety products to go further than ever before.
What's in the box
- 1x Instruction manual
- 8x Saftey corner protectors
- Bite + choke-safe
- Damage-free removal
- Curved, 2-component design
- Can't be tugged off by small children
- Made from non-toxic, food-grade material
- Shock-absorbing outer layer to ensure excellent impact protection
- Uses Fred SecureHold adhesive to create a powerful + durable bond
- Complies with all the relevant clauses of the toy standard EN71Series
Size + Fit
- Use one for tables less than 16mm thick
- Use two for tables more than 16mm thick
Look after me
- Adult assembly required
Barcode ean: 5712088200283Boxed weight: 50 g
Fred specialises in child safety products such as stairgates, drawer catches, and door stops to always protect your children. Safer by design and engineered using high-performance materials, Fred's products are built to last and easy to install. Wherever possible, Fred products automatically close when a cupboard, drawer, or gate is shut. Unlocking requires a 2 or even 3-way toddler-proof action to ensure your little one is safe and sound at all times.