The BABYZEN YOYO Car Seat by BeSafe in Black has been created in collaboration with BeSafe, the Norwegian safety experts. The YOYO car seat is designed to protect your baby and ensure they travel safely. Certified as a Group 0+ model it is suitable for newborn babies to approx 12 months of age.
Shock-absorbent material of the inner shell and the padded seat provides the best possible support for your little one. It also offers an additional safety feature, with the Side Impact Protection (SIP+) system, designed to absorb energy and reduce strain to the child’s head and neck in the event of a side collision.
What's in the box
- 1x car seat
- 1x set of YOYO adapters
- 1x protective cover
- 1x user guide
- Group 0+ car seat
- Adapts to your baby's growth
- BABYZEN fabric for a soft feel
- Ergonomic 3-positions carry handle
- Rear facing installation with a 5-point harness
- Magnetic shoulder straps for easy installation
- Ventilated sun hood with UV protection (UPF 50+)
- i-Size approved under the latest standard UN R129
- Side Impact Protection shock reduction system (SIP+)
- Newborn Hugger cushioning offers better head support
- Dynamic Force Absorber technology for extra head protection
- Suitable from birth up to 75cm or approx 12 months (up to 13 kg / 75cm)
- Comparability: Use with the BABYZEN YOYO2 pushchair (sold separately)
Size + Fit
- Weight: 4.2kg
Barcode ean: 3701244002207 Boxed weight: 4500 g
BABYZEN have created the wonderful YOYO2 lightweight stroller. The YOYO2 is the most incredible stroller ever imagined. It's worldwide famous for its record-breaking compactness, its magic folding and sleek design and can be used from birth. By changing only the fabric packs, parents can easily switch between the 0+ (parent-facing) and 6+ version (forward-facing). Visit us at our Surrey store to view the pushchair. We offer full demos too.