The BABYZEN YOYO Car Seat by BeSafe in Black has been created in collaboration with BeSafe, the Norwegian safety experts. Simply clip the BABYZEN car seat onto the stroller frame using the included adapters without having to remove the stroller fabrics.
Developed in collaboration with BeSafe, the BABYZEN car seat is certified as a Group 0+ in accordance with the i-size R129 safety standards and can accommodate babies from birth up to approx. 12 months old (Up to 13kg/75cm - 28.7lbs / 29.5in).
The car seat features shock-absorbent materials of the inner shell and padded seat, to provide maximum support and comfort for your baby, a 5-point safety harness, and the additional Side Impact Protection (SIP+) system feature, created to absorb energy and reduce strain to the child’s head and neck in the event of a side collision.
Using the YOYO car seat on the stroller frame will provide a seamless transition from the car to the outside world, without disturbing your baby.
What's in the box
- 1x Car seat
- 1x User guide
- 1x Protective cover
- 1x Set of YOYO adapters
- Group 0+ car seat
- Ergonomic 3-positions carry handle
- BABYZEN fabric for a soft, supple feel
- Magnetic shoulder straps for easy installation
- Rear-facing installation with a 5-point harness
- Ventilated sun hood with UV protection (UPF 50+)
- i-Size approved under the latest standard UN R129
- Side Impact Protection shock reduction system (SIP+)
- Adapts to your baby's growth - insert can be removed
- Newborn Hugger cushioning offers effective head support
- BABYZEN car seat adapters + a protective cover are included
- Dynamic Force Absorber technology for extra head protection
Size + Fit
- Weight 4.2kg (9.2lbs)
- To be used with an ISOfix base (sold separately)
- Suitable from birth up to 75cm or approx. 12 months up to 13kg/75cm
- Compatible with: BABYZEN YOYO2 Stroller with the BABYZEN adapters (available separately)
Look after me
- The fabric covers are machine washable
Barcode ean: 3701244002207Boxed weight: 4500 g
BABYZEN has quickly become a household name since launching their worldwide famous, sleekly designed YOYO lightweight stroller in 2012. The YOYO boasts record-breaking compactness, magic folding, and easy conversion between parent-facing and forward-facing to suit children of all ages. BABYZEN’s intelligent and safe solutions for stylish parents make them the go-to brand for your peace of mind.