Listen to your baby's heartbeat during pregnancy - from 12 weeks.
Download the babymoov app on your phone and connect - use headphones to listen to your little one whilst they're growing. With the Babydoppler Connect with Cocoon Life, nothing could be easier. You can listen to your baby's heart and easily share this special experience with your loved ones.
Developed by an obstetrician gynaecologist, this foetal doppler can be used from the 12th week of pregnancy. The ergonomic shape of the doppler makes it easy to grip so you can search for your baby's heart. Depending on the stage of your pregnancy, position the probe on the area stated in the instructions or on the app. You will hear your baby's movements and heartbeats. A wonderful experience for you to share with loved ones.
The Babydoppler Connect includes an impedance filter to reduce background noise and concentrate on your baby's heartbeat. The sound quality is excellent and the volume can be adjusted to 7 levels.
Download the App:
With the free Babydoppler Connect app (available on the App Store and Google Play), all the recordings you make are saved so you can easily share them with your family and friends via text, email or social networks.
What's in the box: 1x Babydoppler Connect, 1 pair of earphones, 1 double jack cable, 1 x 40ml contact gel, instructions. Requires 2 x AAA 1.5V batteries, probe: 3MHz
- Easily applicable on the belly
- Adjustable volume on 7 positions
- Founded by an obstetrician gynecologist
- Built-in impedance filter for excellent sound quality
- Ultrasound safety: 15 to 60 times less powerful than ultrasound
- 40 ml contact gel provided (hypoallergenic, water-soluble and non-irritating)
- Safely listen to your baby's heartbeat from 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Impedance filter: removes background noise and improves sound quality
- Probe and gel included: facilitates the search for baby's heart and its listening
- Can be used with the free Babydoppler Connect with Cocoon Life app (available on the App Store and Google Play)
- Ergonomic shape makes it easy to position so you can easily find and listen to your baby's heartbeat
- Share the recordings with your friends and family via text/email or social networks
Please note: The babymoov Babydoppler Connect has been developed in compliance with the European directive 93/42/EEC (Class I) and associated standards. Device and application may not be used for medical use. It doesn't substitute medical diagnostic or advice's from your doctor or midwife.
The Babydoppler Connect is supplied with a cable that is specifically designed to enable you to listen to your baby's heartbeat on your smartphone or tablet. Using any cable other than the one supplied with the Babydoppler Connect may damage your smartphone or tablet.
- sku: 37398
- barcode ean: 3661276152342
- boxed weight: 265 g
babymoov create innovative, award-winning pregnancy and baby products for everyday life, co-created with parents. babymoov provide some of the most innovative and high quality products designed for baby safety, all created with extensive research.