Award won. Mumsnet Best Baby Sleeping Bag for Style 2018
With the standard weight MORI Sleeping Bag TOG 2.5 in Grey Stripe, your little one will have lots of freedom to grow - as this sleeping bag can be used from 4kgs (8-9lbs) all the way up to 2 years.
This sleeping bag has been designed to be used instead of a blanket, as they can cause safety issues including waking up uncovered and increasing the risk of SIDS. Sleeping bags act as a wearable blanket, which can’t be kicked off, helping you as a parent to have peace of mind when putting your baby to sleep.
We would recommend that you make sure your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck hole when fastened; if it can, the sleeping bag is too big.
With a clever travel seat-belt opening and double direction zipper, sleeping on the move and night time changes will be easy for parents. The breathable and thermoregulating bamboo and organic cotton will keep your baby at a natural and safe temperature throughout cold nights and warm days.
- Standard Weight: TOG 2.5
- For little one's from 4kgs-2 years
- Designed for all year round use
- Use for room temperatures 16-20c
- Clever travel seat-belt and pushchair opening
- Double direction zipper and side shoulder opening
- Made from 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton (outside)
- Fill: 100% Polyester
- Tested at Baby Mori's factory in accordance to British Safety regulations for Safety of Children's Sleeping Bags (BS8510)
Tip: When using the 2.5 Tog, if the temperature is between 18-21c baby will need a long sleeve bodysuit. (This is guideline only and you should use your own discretion to dress your baby dependent on room temperature and their body temperature)
- Machine washable at 30c
- Tumble dry on low or line dry naturally for best results
- Wash with similar colours and zip closed
Barcode ean: 5056232719000 Boxed weight: 475 g
The softest and most comfortable baby and toddler clothing made sustainably. MORI grew from a passion to create the softest and highest-quality baby products that were all sustainably sourced and produced. MORI use their signature fabric crafted from organic cotton and bamboo to create products that are exceptionally soft on your little one’s delicate skin.