The Limited Edition Bugaboo Bee5 Carrycot Complete in Classic Navy has been designed for the city parent in mind, whilst being bold and stylish. The compact, light Bugaboo Bee5 is a smart choice for urban adventurers with a newborn or toddler. Avoid the hustle and bustle of rush hour with the nifty Bee5, which is one of the main reasons why we love it. You'll want to take your little one with you anywhere and everywhere.
With smooth steering and four-wheel suspension, getting around will be a breeze. Your child can enjoy the ride from the comfort of their padded seat that grows with them - reversing, reclining and extending in just a few clicks. Need to hop into a train or car? The neat one-hand, one-piece fold makes it easy, and takes up less space at home.
Classic Navy Range
- White padded lining
- All navy fabrics with black chassis + wheels
What's in the box
- Rain cover
- Seat hardware
- Comfort harness
- Underseat basket
- Chassis, wheels, wheel caps
- Canopy wires, canopy clamps
- Seat fabric and sun canopy (UK materials).
- Weight: 8.9kg
- Comfy padded seat
- 4 wheel suspension
- One hand compact fold
- Use from 6 months up to 22kgs
- All fabrics made from 100% Polyester
- Reversible seat - can face to parent or outwards
- 5 point harness with height adjustable shoulder straps
- 6" swivel wheels and 6" rear wheels with foam filled rubber tyres
- Please note: the carrycot does not come with the pushchair
- Unfolded width: 53cm
- Underseat basket: 22 liters
- Folded: L90 x W46.5 x H32cm
Look after me
- All fabrics are machine washable at 30c
- Leather-look grips can be cleaned with a damp cloth
Extra stroller warranty:
Register your Bugaboo product online, within 3 months of purchase and receive an extra year warranty. Simply click on the link below to register. Bugaboo offers a complimentary extra year warranty on all strollers, the Bugaboo Donkey duo extension set, Bugaboo Runner seat and all Bugaboo Bee bassinets. Find out more here
Barcode ean: 8717447095712 Boxed weight: 15000 g
Bugaboo has 1 mission – to help families move more freely. Ever since Bugaboo began in 1994, they’ve taken pride in dreaming up game-changing products such as pushchairs, car seats and accessories that help you explore the world around you in unparalleled comfort and unmistakable style.