The Tiba + Marl Elwood Backpack in Black is a stylish, practical changing bag in a backpack style. This backpack would be great for Mum's or Dad's to use on the go, for the gym, or to take to work.
It's a multi-purpose bag that doesn't look like a baby changing bag, with enough space to fit most laptop sizes, making it great for travelling.
- Metal feet
- Grab top handle
- Wipe clean lining
- Insulated bottle holder
- Padded lower back panel
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Removable wet clutch/crossbody bag
- Mobile phone pocket + internal laptop pocket
- Chunky metal zips + details with double pullers
- D-rings can attach to stroller clips (sold separately)
- Made from 100% PU/faux leather + 100% nylon with faux leather trim inner
Size + Fit
- Measurements: H42 x W32 x D18cm
Look after me
- Spot clean exterior with a damp cloth
- Spot clean internals with a damp cloth
- Spot clean or hand wash padded changing mat
Tiba + Marl advise that when zipping and unzipping your lovely backpack, you hold it or place it onto a surface. Do not hold it by the zips to open and close it. If hanging your bag on a stroller, do so by placing the shoulder straps over the handles. Do not hang the bag from a stroller clip by the grab handle.
Barcode ean: 5060565710009Boxed weight: 1400 g
Tiba + Marl continue to redefine the traditional baby changing bag by crafting beautiful, unisex bags with high-tech materials, vegan leather, and bespoke hardware. Their signature prints and fashion-forward colour palettes and textures have made them popular with parents around the world, including celebrities, stylists and influencers.
Tiba + Marl's designs flawlessly merge high fashion features with much-needed functionality for parents - this brand is an essential accessory for mums and dads who want to keep their cool.
“I would highly recommend to invest in a quality backpack set like Tiba and Marl and I’m sure I will be using it for years to come! The Elwood also comes with a matching changing mat and a small clutch, how brilliant! I love that the style means both me and my husband can wear it too.”