Sun-San Saltwater Sandals - Shark - Tan
SKU 33064-5 / boxed weight 200 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The Sun-San Saltwater Shark Sandals in Tan combines a traditional fisherman style with a modern twist, they are great sandals for active feet. This tough design has a woven semi-closed toe and heel offering extra protection for when they’re playing football or playing in the sea.
- Woven semi-closed toe and heel
- Available in 7 sizes
- Spongy urethane sole
- Made from comfortable, durable leather
- Rust-proof metal tongue buckles
- Can be worn in water and put through a cool machine wash
This design has a woven semi-closed toe and heel. Fits shorter and narrower than most other models so please order at least a +1 in this size. Not the best for wider feet.
The entire Sun-San range comes on a spongy urethane sole with rust proof buckles. They can be worn in water and put through a cool machine wash. The Shark in navy is a true classic summer sandal for boys. *Please note this model fits shorter than others in the Sun-San range so try a size up.
Salt-Water and Sun-San sandals have been American cult classics since the 1940.
Seventy years on and these lovely sandals continue to deliver durable leather comfort with a fashion savvy attitude. Combined with rust-proof metal tongue buckles and produced in a wide choice of colours and designs, the enduring quality & proven heritage of their sandals is unquestionable. The Sun-San range is built upon a more bouncy urethane bonded base than the original Salt-Water sandals. The leather is coated with a water resistant sealant and they mould to the user’s feet with repeated wear. The brass buckles allow straps to be adjusted for narrow or wide feet. They are great for running in and out of the ocean and can be popped into the washing machine; the perfect summer sandal for both wet and dry conditions.
Please note that our Sun San sandals are sold per the Sun San sizing, they are unfortunately not an exact match to UK sizing, however they are very close. Sun-San do recommend going up 1 size in the Sun-San range and 1 up in the Salt-Water Original range too. If your little one is an in-between size you may find that only 1 size up will still be roomy enough. For example: a child that is size UK 7.5 will fit perfectly into Salt-Water size 8.
We do recommend that you print out and use the below general sizing guide to ensure the correct fit for your child. Simply use the print-out to measure your child’s foot. When measuring their feet, allow at least 1cm extra at the back and front of their foot to get the correct length of shoe size.
Please be aware that the toes are meant to sit quite far back from the tip of the sandal. This ensures that they have enough room for growth and also prevents them from scraping their little toes!