The Stokke Flexi Bath Stand is designed to bring you and your baby closer for bath time bonding and fun. Made to fit the Stokke Flexi Bath, it’s designed for safety, ease of storage and convenience with everything close at hand. The tub lock also means the stand stays folded and erected unaided. It’s also one of the first stands to meet the new EU regulations for bath stands (EN 17072:2018).
It can be used for bathing newborns right up until they can stand unaided. Avoid backache from kneeling on the floor with this sturdy, ergonomic bath time helper. Made with functionality, comfort and bonding at the core.
What's in the box
- 1x Stokke Flexi bath stand
- 1x Draining hose
- 1x Plug
- Non-slip legs
- Draining hose
- Brings bath tub to comfortable height
- Double-action locks and red safety indicators
- Meet the EU regulations for bath stands (EN 17072:2018)
- Easy setup, lifting your baby closer at a comfortable height
- Safety first: with non-slip legs, double-action locks and red safety indicators
- Folds flat with the Flexi Bath still attached for easy transport and storage
- Towel rail, draining hose & optional shampoo cup keeps essentials close at hand
Size + Fit
- Suitable for newborns up to 10kg/22 lbs
- Compatible with the Stokke Flexi Bath (sold separately)
Barcode ean: 7040355387008Boxed weight: 2000 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.