The SnuzKot Skandi range has to be our favourite here at NBS, we just love the uniqueness and rounded edges of the Scandinavian themed furniture.
Skandi Cot Bed can be used from birth and will grow with your little one. Use from birth to 18 months, you can then convert it into to a toddler bed up to 4 years and with the additional junior bed extension kit it will grow with your child up to the age of 10 years.
This Skandi cot bed has been designed to really last through the years, made using natural beech wood without the use of MDF or veneer.
The handy mattress base has 3 height positions, making it easy for parents to get their little one in and out without over-stretching. Lift your newborn baby from the highest point and as they grow and learn to sit and stand, the base can be lowered to help prevent them climbing out.
Please note: this cot bed does not come with a mattress, you will need to purchase the SnuzKot Pocket Spring Mattress separately, or a mattress measuring 68 x 117cm
- No MDF or veneer
- Use from birth – 4 years
- No Formaldehyde in or on the Snuzkot
- Toddler Bed suitable up to 4 years old
- Solid beech frame and stainless steel fixings
- Meets British Safety standard BSEN 716:2008
- Toddler mode: This bed conforms to BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
- Can be used from 4-10 years when used with Junior Extension Kit (available separately)
Delivery + Returns
- Requires self-assembly
- Free white-glove service with your delivery - a 2 man delivery team will take your furniture set to the room of your choice
- Please contact our Customer Services team if you have any queries with your delivery, we will resolve them as soon as possible
Barcode ean: 5060157945178Boxed weight: 30000 g
Snuz was born in 2014 with the vision of providing stylish sleep solutions for parents, starting with the now iconic and award-winning bedside crib, the SnuzPod. Since then they have expanded their catalogue to include modern nursery furniture and accessories, bedding sets, sleeping bags, and more.