Made with the softest natural bamboo fabrics
The Silver Cross Balance i-Size Car Seat in Donington offers a two-stage function and grows with your child from 15 months to 12 years. The 5-point safety harness can used up to a maximum weight of 20.5kg, then can be easily stored within the seat for continued use up till 150cm.
Balance i-Size offers the best in safety and comfort for your little one. It has a removable insert with side wings and a head hugger, while memory foam seat padding makes it super comfortable, even on longer journeys.
There are 9 headrest and 3 recline positions, little ones will always travel safely and comfortably, along with being surrounded by the softest natural bamboo fabrics.
Bamboo natural fabric is super soft, breathable and anti-bacterial, along with being hypoallergenic - making it perfect for sensitive skin.
Safety app: For extra peace of mind, you can download Silver Cross's car safety made simple app for a simple step by step guide on fitting your car seat correctly. Simply search "Car Safety Made Simple" in the Apple App store and download.
- i-Size approved
- Top tether for secure fitting
- 4 comfortable recline positions
- 9 easily adjustable head rest positions
- Easy lock ISOFIX system for safe + simple fit
- Twin-needle stitching with diamond quilting
- 5-point safety harness + reflective harness hooks
- Easy stowable harness, no need to remove when switching between modes
- Secure top tether for secure fitting with green indicators to show the seat is installed correctly
- Adjustable + removable padded insert made from natural bamboo fabric ensures the most comfortable position
- Bamboo fabrics have thermo regulating properties, wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping little ones warm but dry
Size + Fit
- Height: 76 to 150cm
- Maximum weight: 20.5kg
- Suitable from 15 months to 12 years
Look after me
- Seat covers can be removed + machine washed at 30c
Barcode ean: 5055836919380Boxed weight: 14400 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.
"This is a heavy and sturdy car seat, with ISOFIX which our old one didn’t have and it made it so easy to fit in our car. It looks and feels very comfortable compared to our old one and it was really easy to get Emma used to it."