Please note that all Salt-Water sandals are sold in Salt-Water sizing and not UK sizing - please refer to our sizing guide below.
Mum's can now match their little girl or boy with these stylish and comfy Salt-Water Original Rose Gold Sandals. These sandals are a traditional fisherman style, with latticed leather upper on a Salt-Water original rubber sole. Offering Mum's slightly more protection over the toe too, so your little one's can't stumble on your toes.
The first model to come out of Walter Hoy’s workshop in 1944, the original Salt-Water Sandal is defined by it's little way stitched rubber sole and plaited leather upper. All Salt-Water sandals come with rust proof buckles, can be worn in the water and put through a cool machine wash. The Salt-Water Original in gold is part of our premium range and comes in a lovely burnishes metallic lustre.
- Can be worn in the water
- Made from durable leather
- Salt-Water original rubber sole
- Hand-stitched and produced in St Louis, Missouri
- This design has a woven semi-closed toe and heel
- Fits shorter and narrower than most other models
- All Salt-Water sandals come with rust proof buckles
- Sizing is in Salt-Water sizes, not UK sizes - see more info below
Size + Fit
- Please note that Salt-Water Womens Sandals are sold per the Sun San sizing, they are unfortunately not an exact match to UK sizing, however they are very close
- Salt-Water do recommend going up 1 size, if you are an in-between size you may find that only 1 size up will still be roomy enough. For example: a woman that is size UK 7.5 will fit perfectly into Salt-Water size 8
Barcode ean: 000523821243Boxed weight: 450 g
Classic children and adult shoes that offer durability and comfort that stand the test of time. Created in the 1940’s for a simple answer to leather shortages. Founder Walter Hoy used scrap leather from military boots to create a timeless classic shoe design. Years later the design has stood the test of time to become a cult classic in the USA and world wide. Popular among fashion lovers and spotted on the likes of Sienna Miller, Jessica Alba and Alexa Chung – and of course NBS customers.