Please note that all Sun-San sandals are sold in Salt-Water sizing and not UK sizing - please refer to our sizing guide below.
The Salt-Water Sun-San Sandals in Tan are ideal for both wide and narrow feet. All Salt-Waters come with rust proof buckles, can be worn in the water and can be hand-washed with a gentle detergent. These sandals are comfortable, durable and classically beautiful.
- Rust proof buckles
- Spongy urethane sole
- Ideal for wide and narrow feet
- Complete with buckled toe & ankle strap
- Made from comfortable, durable leather
- Can be hand-washed with a gentle detergent
- Sizes are in Salt-Water sizing and not UK sizes - please see below
- Salt-Water and Sun-San sandals have been American cult classics since the 1940
Size + Fit
- Please note that our Sun San sandals are sold per the Sun San sizing, they are unfortunately not an exact match to UK sizing, however they are very close. Sun-San does recommend going up 1 size in the Sun-San range and 1 up in the Salt-Water Original range too. If your little one is an in-between size you may find that only 1 size up will still be roomy enough.
- For example: a child that is size UK 7.5 will fit perfectly into Salt-Water size 8.
- Please be aware that the toes are meant to sit quite far back from the tip of the sandal. This ensures that they have enough room for growth and also prevents them from scraping their little toes.
Barcode ean: 000523017554Boxed weight: 200 g
Classic children and adult shoes that offer durability and comfort that stand the test of time. Created in the 1940’s for a simple answer to leather shortages. Founder Walter Hoy used scrap leather from military boots to create a timeless classic shoe design. Years later the design has stood the test of time to become a cult classic in the USA and world wide. Popular among fashion lovers and spotted on the likes of Sienna Miller, Jessica Alba and Alexa Chung – and of course NBS customers.