The MORI Clever Sleeping Bag Tog 2.5 in Grey ensures your little one will have lots of freedom to grow - as this sleeping bag can be used from 4kgs (8-9lbs) all the way up to 2 years.
This sleeping bag has been designed to be used instead of a blanket, as they can cause safety issues including waking up uncovered and increasing the risk of SIDS. Sleeping bags act as a wearable blanket, which can’t be kicked off, helping you as a parent to have peace of mind when putting your baby to sleep.
We would recommend that you make sure your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck hole when fastened; if it can, the sleeping bag is too big.
With a clever travel seat-belt opening and double direction zipper, sleeping on the move and night time changes will be easy for parents. The breathable and thermoregulating bamboo and organic cotton will keep your baby at a natural and safe temperature throughout cold nights and warm days.
- Filled with 100% polyester
- Designed for all year round use
- Use for room temperatures 16-20c
- Clever travel seat-belt + pushchair opening
- Double direction zipper + side shoulder opening
- Made from 70% bamboo + 30% organic cotton (outside)
- Tested at Baby Mori's factory in accordance to British Safety regulations for Safety of Children's Sleeping Bags (BS8510)
Tip: When using the 2.5 Tog, if the temperature is between 18-21c baby will need a long sleeve bodysuit. (This is guideline only and you should use your own discretion to dress your baby dependent on room temperature + their body temperature)
Size + Fit
- Standard weight: Tog 2.5
- For little one's from 4kgs-2 years
Look after me
- Machine washable at 30c
- Wash with similar colours + zip closed
- Tumble dry on low or line dry naturally for best results
Barcode ean: 5056232718973Boxed weight: 475 g
MORI expertly craft beautiful, super-soft baby clothing and accessories using a signature blend of organic cotton and bamboo. Their collection has been thoughtfully designed using sustainably sourced fabrics and manufactured in trusted factories, making them kind to the planet and to your little one’s delicate skin.