The ergoPouch Sleep Suit Bag 1.0 TOG in Berries converts from a baby or toddler Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the zippers. In Sleep Suit mode, it's also perfect for little wrigglers and movers who like more leg freedom in sleep, and toddlers transitioning from cot to bed.
Made from Organic Cotton which is breathable and helps your little one maintain an even temperature whilst sleeping, and prevents overheating.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- TOG-rated so no need for blankets
- Dyed with a non-toxic water-based dye
- Fold-over cuffs + mitts for cosy hands + feet
- Luxurious 400 thread count for a silky smooth finish
- Four-way zipper converts from sleeping bag to sleep suit
- Ease of use for overnight toilet training when in sleep suit mode
- Stretchy side panels allow little one to move freely + stay comfortable
- Provides comfort by not restricting the legs + reduces the risk of cot climbing injury when in sleep suit mode
Size + Fit
- TOG: 1.0 - perfect for mild rooms (20-24c)
- 8-24m: Length 90 x Chest 33cm x Weight 8-14kg
- 2-4y: Length 105 x Chest 35cm
Look after me
- Gentle cold wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Moderately hot iron
- The Sleep Suit Bag complies with AU, US, UK and EU safety and quality standards and is reviewed by the National Eczema Association as a skin-friendly product.
Barcode ean: 9352240009635Boxed weight: 500 g
ergoPouch designs award-winning swaddles, sleeping bags, and sleepsuit bags that are made from breathable and skin-friendly natural fibres such as organic cotton, bamboo, and merino wool. Their materials are all sustainably sourced and ethically manufactured to minimise the impact on the environment, and are available in a number of tog ratings so your little one can sleep snug - whatever the weather. ergoPouch's entire range is also ergonomically designed to aid in hip development, and has been officially recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as "hip-healthy".