The Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh Carrier in Lilac Grey is perfect for summer days when out and about with your little one. The all in one comfortable and stylish Omni 360 baby carrier has been designed with comfort and ease in mind, it's the most versatile Ergobaby carrier yet.
It offers 4 comfy carrying positions, allowing you to switch baby to face out or face you on the go. You won't need an extra infant insert either, it will easily adjust from newborn to toddler (3.2-15 kg). Also featuring lumbar support and extra-cushioned crossable shoulder straps for parents, holding baby in a hip healthy M-shape position at all stages.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Comes with a handy storage pouch
- Breathable lightweight all mesh carrier
- Detachable pouch included for storage
- Cushioned, adjustable head and neck support
- Mum's can breastfeed while wearing the carrier
- Ideal for warmer temperatures or active lifestyle
- Cooler for baby with breathable 3D air mesh panel
- Use from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs) - No infant insert needed.
- Lumbar support and padded crossable straps for long wearing comfort
- Supports hip-healthy “M” shape position for baby’s comfort and ergonomics
- 4 carry positions: front-facing you, front- facing outward, hip and back with cushioned, adjustable head and neck support
- Extra cushioned shoulder straps, crossable for a custom fit comfort, with buckles on front for easy adjustability
- Tuck away baby hood for sun protection (UPF 50+) which also offers Mum's privacy while nursing
Ergobaby ErgoPromise 10 year Warranty
- Find the ErgoPromise Warranty details here
Barcode ean: 191653002999Boxed weight: 800 g
Ergobaby revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative and ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. With her background in design, founder Karin Frost, set about designing a baby carrier that was both comfortable and easy to use, but also had ergonomics at the heart of the product design. Ergobaby carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's big and small adventures, all while keeping baby close. Which carrier is right for you? Click here for more info.
“My baby seemed to enjoy being in the carrier, he sits comfortably in it and takes in the scenery and even drifts off to sleep with the motion of walking.”