Ergobaby Original Carrier 360 - Keith Haring - Pop
SKU 35554 / boxed weight 995 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £9.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Special Edition Ergobaby 360 Carrier with Keith Haring Pop print!
The new Special Edition Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier in Pop print has been inspired by famous artist Keith Haring. The 360 carrier offers parents the best comfort and features an ergonomic forward-facing carry position!
The new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight to provide maximum comfort for parents. With the unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.
Keith Haring: Keith was an American artist whose work responded to the New York City street culture. It's bold, unique and a little wacky - but we think you'll look super cool carrying your little one around in this carrier.
Want to find out the great things about carrying your little one with an Ergobaby carrier? Have a look at this link on how a baby carrier can change your life: Benefits of Baby Carrying
- 100% cotton
- Carry in 4 different positions!
- Supportive wide velcro waistband
- Padded shoulder straps
- Evenly distributes baby's weight
- Special Edition prints by Keith Haring
- Cushioned and foldable head and neck support
- Tuck-away baby hood for sun protection and privacy
- Positions: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions
- Use from 7*-33lbs - if your little one is between 7-12lbs you will need to use the infant insert with the carrier (sold separately)
- With the structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with their spine in an optimal "C" position
- Free 2 year guarantee
- Structured Bucket Seat - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- Extra Wide Velcro Waistband- Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
- Extendable Back Panel - Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- Padded Shoulder Straps - Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- Sleeping Hood - Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favourite features.
Know how to fit your Ergobaby carrier safely by viewing the demonstration video below:
Sizing, Fitting and Technical Features:
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% organic cotton poplin with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attach. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby.
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
- CPSIA compliant
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior interfacing reinforcements at critical intersections
- Carrier body: 100% cotton canvas
- Carrier lining: 100% cotton poplin
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% cotton poplin with elastic edging
- Fill: 100% cotton batting in body of carrier
- Waist strap: Padded with high-density EVA foam
Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry. Read the manual here for further information: Click Here