The Elvie Curve Pump is a wearable, silicone breast pump for simple, hands-free expression - providing natural suction for low-effort expression in comfort.
The pump lets you gently express milk when you let-down while you're feeding or pumping on your other breast, or whenever your breasts feel full. Fitting the curve of your breast and worn in-bra, it's ideal for managing your milk supply during day-to-day life + while travelling.
Free from fiddly parts, Elvie Curve is easy to use - simply press the silicone pouch to create natural suction. Express up to 4oz / 120ml of milk.
What's in the box
- 1x Frame
- 1x Pouch
- 1x Instruction manual
- Perfect for travel
- Only 2 parts to clean
- Safe for Mum + baby
- Free from BPA + phthalates
- Discreet, hands-free expression
- Small, lightweight + no batteries
- One-way valve to control pressure
- Lies stably on its front to avoid spilt milk after use
Size + Fit
- One size fits all
- 4oz / 120ml capacity
Look after me
- Sterilize once a day
- Suitable for microwave, steam or cold water sterilizing methods
- Sterilize in boiling water for 5 min. before using for the first time
- After every use, wash with clean soapy water before rinsing thoroughly
- Alternatively, you can place Elvie Curve on the top shelf of the dishwasher
Barcode ean: 5060442520547Boxed weight: 200 g
Elvie is on a mission to bring women's health technology into the 21st century through their clever breast pumps and helpful accessories. They are committed to speaking candidly about the female form in order to provide the products all women deserve, combining research and smart technology to improve women's wellbeing. Armed with genuine female insight and world-class design expertise, Elvie are working to transform the way women think and feel about themselves.