We love the new design Grey Stars in the classic Cuddledry Baby Bath Towel, soft to the skin and will keep baby warm and cosy after bath time.
The organically grown, unbleached Cuddledry towel is made from a mixture of bamboo (the very latest eco-fibre that has a texture likened to cashmere or silk) and organically grown cotton cotton, so provides the ultimate in natural softness. It uses a clever apron-style design to keep both hands free when lifting baby from the bath. Parents can easily reach and bring baby against their body into the incredibly long and luxurious towel where baby is totally cocooned and cuddled quickly dry.
- Use from newborn
- Cocoon and cuddles baby
- Double layer system with hood
- Draws water away from skin and hair
- Designed in the UK, made in China
- Suitable for babies up to approx one year
- Viscose from bamboo 56% and cotton 35%
- Base weave only, 9% polyester (not towel surface)
- Apron-style design allowing both hands to be free to lift baby from bath
- One-handed release to remove towel from parent when baby laid down
- Unbleached cotton and natural bamboo fibre - highly absorbent and fast drying
- Your Cuddledry Grey Stars bath towel will be most absorbent if you wash before your first use
Size + Fit
The Cuddledry apron towels are the size of an adult bath sheet, but with two full layers of super-soft towelling.
- Length from neck to base: 112cm
- Width: 75cm
Barcode ean: 5060159121488 Boxed weight: 680 g
Making bath time safe, simple and snuggly with bamboo baby and toddler towels. All towels are made from super soft cotton and natural bamboo fibres, with super cute animal designs - your little one can play dress up too.
“The design of the towel means that there is no more getting wet or soaking the bathroom floor when trying to take my baby out of the bath. You can pick your baby up out the bath and wrap them up with no hassle. For me, this is a game changer!”