The Bugaboo Changing Bag in Forest Green is beautifully designed with spacious compartments so you can always bring whatever your little one might need.
The water-repellent high-quality fabric on the outside makes it spill-proof, while the two wipe-clean inside compartments are perfect for separating wet from dry. To store and quickly reach smaller items, use one of the three clutches that come with the changing bag, or reach for the changing mat for changes on the go.
Thanks to the universal adapters and integrated attachment hooks, the changing bag is compatible with all Bugaboo pushchairs except the Bugaboo Ant.
What's in the box
- 1x Bugaboo changing bag
- 3x Matching Bugaboo clutch bags
- 1x Matching Bugaboo changing mat
- Insulated bottle holder
- Easy 1-hand attachment
- High-quality water repellent fabric on the outside
- Detachable integrated pushchair attachment hooks
- Two main compartments to separate wet from dry items
- Hidden zipper pockets on the outside to safely store items
- Please note: the Bugaboo changing bag can't be used in combination with the Bugaboo wheeled board
Size + Fit
- Bag weight: 1kg
- Bag measurements: L48 x W18 x H31cm
- The max. weight in the bag when attached to the pushchair is 3kg
- Compatible with: Bugaboo Butterfly, Donkey 5, Fox 3, Lynx, Bee 6, Cameleon 3 Plus, Fox 2, Fox, Donkey 3, Donkey 2, Donkey, Cameleon 3, Cameleon (2007 model), Bee 5, Bee 3, Bee (2010 model), Bee (2007 model) + Buffalo
Look after me
- Water repellent outside
- Do not wash in a washing machine
- The inner lining can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
Barcode ean: 8717447144113Boxed weight: 1000 g
Bugaboo produces game-changing pushchairs, strollers, car seats, travel systems and accessories designed to help you and your little one explore the world in unparalleled comfort and unmistakable style, including the Butterfly, Fox 3 and Donkey 5. Bugaboo has received numerous awards thanks to their continuous innovation, exceptional quality, and sustainable manufacturing. Ever since Bugaboo began in 1994, they have had one mission: to help families move more freely.