The Boori Oasis Oval Cot in Beech allows you to transform your nursery into an oasis of calm. Pushing the boundaries of traditional cot design, the Oasis Oval Cot is expertly crafted from sustainable solid wood into a beautifully soft rounded shape.
Smooth spindles span the circumference of this round cot, allowing for increased airflow and a more comfortable night's sleep for baby. These dainty spindles coupled with the unique shape offer optimum visibility, especially when placed in the parents bedroom, making the Oasis Oval Cot an ideal alternative to traditional bedside sleepers during those early stages.
Lockable castors, and the fact it can be manoeuvred through standard door frames, mean easy and safe mobility, so when the time comes your Oasis Oval Cot can be moved into the nursery where it will become a stunning centrepiece to treasure for years to come.
Lasting you well beyond the newborn stage, the Oasis Oval Cot can also be transformed into a toddler bed and finally a cosy sofa.
Whilst baby sleeps peacefully, you too can rest easy knowing your beautiful cot is crafted with sustainable materials. The timber is FSC certified and the unique nursery-friendly paint finish is made using renewable plant extracts including soy bean and corn.
- Use from 0-3 years
- Mattress sold separately
- 2 base heights allow for easy access to baby
- Unique curved cot design crafted with sustainable solid wood
- Smooth spindles increase airflow for a comfortable night's sleep
- Transforms into a toddler bed + cosy sofa, no guard panel required
- Base panel made from wood composite to provide support + stability
- Unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly + enhance the natural beauty of the sustainable timber
- Lockable castors + increased visibility make the Oasis the perfect alternative to traditional bedside sleepers
Size + Fit
- Cot measurements: H83 x W70 x L125cm
- Toddler bed + sofa measurements: H75 x W70 x L125cm
Boori carefully select high-grade wood from Australia, New Zealand and Europe, their craftsmen shape and sand each individual piece carefully. The timbers used to make Boori products are Araucaria, Yellow Poplar, Radiata with Beech and Sycamore also with laminated and veneered boards when necessary.
Delivery + Returns
- Your item will be delivered to your door or safe place
- Free delivery to UK only and cannot be internationally shipped
- The Boori delivery team will contact you directly arranging a convenient delivery time once your order has been placed
- Please contact our Customer Services team if you have any queries with your delivery, we will resolve them as soon as possible
- Please note: this furniture item is non-returnable once it has been built
Barcode ean: 7426968065104Boxed weight: 23600 g
Boori's beautiful nursery furniture is lovingly crafted from sustainable, FSC-certified timber and made to last. Their wide range includes cots, drawers, wardrobes, toy boxes, and more. Discover Boori's unique conversion technology that allows you to change your furniture to suit every stage of your child's development. Inspired by both traditional and contemporary designs, Boori has something for every baby's first bedroom.