Most pregnant women do not consider or even know about pregnancy belts for travelling, it is quite an essential piece especially if you will be/are driving while pregnant. In some cases, the BeSafe pregnancy belt has saved the lives of many babies - when mothers have been involved in a car accident.
The BeSafe Pregnant iZi FIX protects both the mother and the unborn child in the event of an accident and is recommended from the second month of pregnancy. The BeSafe Pregnant belt does not obstruct the basic safety performance of the 3-point car belt, it helps to position the lap belt so it always keeps your unborn child safe.
In a collision, an adult person can weigh between three and five tons. For a pregnant woman, the fetus is positioned far forward and can therefore will be exposed to extra strain when impacted. The BeSafe Pregnant guides away the hip belt from the stomach and the fetus.
- Is installed by the 3 point car belt
- Use from 2 months of pregnancy
- It has been tested in accordance with ECE R 16
- Guarantees the correct position of the lap belt
- The BeSafe Pregnant guides away the hip belt from the stomach and the fetus
- No discomfort for the mother due to the pad placed over the stomach
- Discrete contemporary design which uses a comfy yet strong padding
- Protects both the mother and the unborn child in the event of an accident
- Recommended to wear if driving while pregnant or if you are riding as a passenger
- This pregnancy belt can be attached onto the 3 point car belt for front seats only
Barcode ean: 7043485200339Boxed weight: 360 g
BeSafe are world-renowned leaders in developing high-quality car seats for children that are not only safe for your little one, but comfy and stylish too. From humble beginnings over 100 years ago, they have always been at the forefront of development and are constantly adapting to parent's modern lifestyles.
BeSafe's driving force is the desire to protect what is most precious to us: our children.