BABYZEN YOYO+ Travel System - White with Black
SKU 35384-BLK / boxed weight 15200 g
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £9.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The all new Babyzen YoYo Plus Bundle is here! Including the full Babyzen YoYo Plus stroller system, Babyzen iZi Go Modular Car Seat by BeSafe with car seat adapters!
Allowing parents to transform their Babyzen YoYo Plus from the 0+ to 6+ and vice versa, the multi award winning Babyzen stroller is worldwide famous for its easy, instant one handed fold and unfold and compact overhead cabin luggage size, the Babyzen YoYo Plus can now be used with a car seat as well!
With this bundle, you will receive everything you need from birth all the way up to 18kgs! Use the comfy iZi Go Modular car seat on-top of the Babyzen stroller, then use the 0+ newborn pack for a bassinet style stroller and then moving onto the 6+ toddler pushchair seat.
Babyzen iZi Go Modular Car Seat:
For optimum safety, the car seat is certified in accordance with the new i-Size R129 safety standards, including the Side Impact Protection (SIP+) system and padding cushions in the head area.
Super soft fabrics, magnets will keep the harness open so it easier to get baby in and out, adjustable headrest and base. With a sun-blocking canopy and UPF 50+ sun protection.
What you will receive in this bundle:
- 1x White Babyzen YoYo Plus frame
- 1x Black 0+ newborn pack
- 1x Black 6+ colour pack
- 1x Babyzen iZi Go Modular by BeSafe car seat
- 1x set of car seat adapters
Features of the YoYo Plus:
- Can be used from 0+ and 6 months+
- 0+ from birth to 9kg
- Reclinable 6+ mode
- Featherweight: 6.2 kgs
- 6+ from 6 months to 18kg
- Parent facing or forward facing
- UPF 50+ sun protection canopy
- Fabrics are machine washable
- Small like no other when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm)
- Easy to add on or take off the car seat with the included adapters
- Fits in the smallest spaces and in the overhead compartment of an airplane*
- Popular car seats can be popped on the chassis
- Switch from the car to the YoYo+ with just one click
- Bigger shopping basket (75%)
- Improved 4 wheel suspension
- Exclusive soft-drive system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel, even on rough terrain
You will receive a 6 month guarantee with the Babyzen YoYo Plus fabrics and 2 year warranty for the pushchair frame!
Car Seat Compatibility:
Popular car seats can be used on the chassis: Maxi Cosi, BeSafe and Cybex Aton 4 & Q when you use with the Babyzen Plus Car Seat Adapters. The Cybex Cloud Q car seat is not compatible with the Babyzen YoYo Plus.
Change the Babyzen YoYo+ from a 0+ stroller to a 6+ stroller or vice-versa:
Everything is included for you to change the Babyzen from a 0+ stroller to a 6+ stroller or vice-versa. It's super easy to change too!
What do I need to make the stroller into a 0+ and 6+?
Chassis + newborn pack = Babyzen YoYo+ 0+
Chassis (including 6+ seat base) + 6+ colour pack = Babyzen YoYo+ 6+
Q & A'sIs the YoYo+ maneuverable?
Its unique suspension system offers an incredibly smooth ride. Try it, you'll be amazed!
The YoYo is so slim (only 44 cm / 17 in. wide), it can go just anywhere. Because it has a handlebar you can drive it with one hand: so helpful when you need to hold an umbrella, a cellphone, or the hand of an older child…
Thanks to it's shoulder strap you can carry it like a bag, for example when your child wants to walk. It's so lightweight! And when you unfold the YoYo, the shoulder strap automatically dives into the basket.Can the front swivel wheels lock for rough terrain?
With a Babyzen stroller it is not necessary. The Zen and the YoYo strollers are both equipped with an exclusive "soft-drive" system that adapts to the surface without having to operate any device.Can the fabric be removed for washing?
Yes, all the fabrics of the YoYo+ can be pulled off very easily, and are machine washable at 30°c.Can I change the colour?
Yes: the coloured fabrics are sold separately, so you may change the colour of your YoYo+ 0+ or 6+ whenever you wish.