Abrams & Chronicle Deep in the Ocean Book
- Price match request | Add to wishlist
- UK delivery from £3.50 | Free over £65
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Easy 90 day returns
- Gift wrapping available on this item
- Helpful advice | After sales
- Ethical | Award-winning retailer
The Abrams Chronicle Deep in the Ocean Book takes readers on a bewitching journey through fascinating waters - some warm, colourful, and crowded with sea creatures, others mysterious and turbulent.
A scientific team has boarded the submarine Oceanos to explore the ocean’s depths. Suddenly, it gets caught in a violent storm, causing it to drift thousands of miles off-course, from the glittering surface of the sea to the darkness of the abyss.
Six colours of ink (including neon pink and metallic silver) are used throughout, and a free downloadable soundtrack allows readers to feel even more fully immersed in this beautiful underwater world.
- Author: Lucie Brunelliere
- Publication date: 15/07/2019
- Free downloadable soundtrack
- Promotes creativity + imagination
- Beautiful full coloured illustrations on every page
- Pages: 14
- Measurements: H33.3 x W27.3cm
UK [all regions]
Standard delivery [1-3 days]
- Orders under £65 / from £3.50
- Orders over £65 / FREE
Some services, size & weight restrictions may apply for the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highland & Islands and Northern Ireland; Details will be shown at checkout.
UK [mainland only]
Express delivery options [cut-off 4pm Weekdays / 12pm Saturdays]
- DPD Next Weekday from £4.95
- DPD Weekday by 12pm £10.95
- DPD Saturday from £9.95
- DPD Sunday from £9.95
- Jersey & Guernsey [VAT removed] from £3.50
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch, please get in touch with our friendly team
Return your item within 90 days, fuss-free.
Please see our returns policy for exceptions.
- EAN | Barcode: 9781419733567
- Boxed weight: 490 g