"One mattress, that grows with your child" - long-lasting double-sided cot bed mattress with two levels of support that is specially designed for both babies and toddlers.
- Made from coconut fibre, fleece wool, natural latex and natural cotton
- Naturally anti-dust mite and chemical free
- Water resistant but not waterproof
- A firm support for babies up to 18 months then flip the mattress for a supple latex support for toddlers
- To fit standard sized cot beds
- Measurements: 70 x 140 x D10cm
- We recommend a breathable 40x80cm Waterproof Mattress Protector to create an anti-dust mite layer and protect your baby's mattress from any wetness.
- Hoovering your mattress can help reduce the risk of dust mites
- If the mattress is soiled, lightly sponge the cover with a mild detergent and air until dry
Why Choose this Mattress?
This double-sided mattress offers a choice of firmness to grow with your child. Simply turn for a firmer side that is safe for babies, or a supple latex side which is durable and comfy for toddlers. Every cot mattress is handmade without the use of any chemicals, for a safer sleeping environment.
What goes into a Twist Natural Latex Mattress?
Coconut Coir - The natural core of coconut coir acts like thousands of tiny springs, reducing pressure points and providing an evenly sprung support.
Natural Latex - This breathable layer of 100% pure natural latex (sap from the Hevea tree) creates a supple and comfy support that is chemical-free and extremely durable, withstanding even the most boisterous of toddlers.
Natural Fleece Wool - Naturally anti-dust mite and breathable, each layer of natural wool helps regulate your baby's body temperature whilst dispersing any moisture to help ensure it stays clean and fresh.
Unbleached Cotton - A luxurious, non-removable and durable Herringbone cotton cover holds everything in place and aids the breathability of the mattress.
5 Year Guarantee:
What does the guarantee cover?
The guarantee covers ANY manufacturing defect on all cot and cot bed mattresses, over a 5 year period from the date of delivery.
What does it exclude?
We operate a fair use policy; this is to ensure the mattress has been used as intended and not miss-treated in any way. The mattress should always be used with a mattress protector and kept clean and dry.
As such, if the mattress is returned and shows signs of abuse or the product being misused then the guarantee will be void. Signs of misuse include, but are not restricted to, water marks, excessive 'dipping' or 'ribbing' caused by non-turning of the mattress, staining and/or ripped outer covers.
What other conditions apply to the Guarantee?
- Any claims under the 5 year guarantee must be made within 5 years from the date of delivery.
- The mattress cannot be used for children over 5 years old. (The 5 year guarantee is based on it being used from birth.)
- The mattress cannot be used for twins that co-sleep.
Barcode ean: 5060157940258Boxed weight: 9300 g
The Little Green Sheep create beautiful sleep products for little ones. They believe the world of parenting is complex enough, so they have made simple and natural products to ensure parents have total peace of mind for years to come.
"With something as important as our children’s bedding, you want peace of mind that the mattress is free from chemicals and also supporting your child’s growing body. I love the fact that it is dual sided, one side for up to 12 months and the other suitable for toddlers. I feel confident that only natural materials are used, something that I feel is important given the number of hours your child spends on their mattress."