Shop the SnuzKot Natural Mattress to fit the SnuzKot cot bed. The Twist SnuzKot 68x117cm Cot Bed mattress cover is not waterproof so to prevent any damage to your mattress it is advised that you must always use a Little Green Sheep mattress protector.
Each Little Green Sheep mattress is handmade using the best natural ingredients, so you can rest easy knowing your baby is sleeping in a safe and healthy environment away from chemicals. What's it made from? Cotton, coconut fibres, natural latex and wool.
- Anti-Dust Mite & Breathable
- Dual-Sided Support for Baby and Toddler
- Free from toxins and harmful chemicals
- Meets all British Safety standards naturally
- One side is firm, as recommended for babies up to 12 months
- Free from chemical fire retardant sprays or adhesives (found in most cot mattresses)
- When your little one becomes a toddler, simply twist it over to the supple natural latex side that’s as comfy as it is durable
- Breathable Cotton: Aids breathability and grown without the use of pesticides
- Supportive Coconuts: Coconut fibres form a supportive core, acting as thousands of tiny springs and reducing pressure points
- Comfy Natural Latex: Derived from the Hevea Tree, binding the coconut fibres and acts as a comfy, supportive layer
- Wool: hypo-allergenic and temperature regulating, comfy layers of organic sheep’s wool remove the need for chemical fire retardant sprays as it is a naturally fire-proofing material. Naturally hypo-allergenic fleece wool disperses moisture to create a clean, dry and anti-dust mite environment
Barcode ean: 5060157944997Boxed weight: 2000 g
The Little Green Sheep create quality organic mattresses, bedding and clothing for babies and children. Mattresses for the the highly popular SnuzPod 2 & 3. Offering super comfortable twist, wool and natural coir mattresses for sizes including carrycots, cribs, junior beds and unique shaped cots. Mattresses are available for many different moses baskets, carrycots, cot bed and junior bed.
"With something as important as our children’s bedding, you want peace of mind that the mattress is free from chemicals and also supporting your child’s growing body. I love the fact that it is dual sided, one side for up to 12 months and the other suitable for toddlers. I feel confident that only natural materials are used, something that I feel is important given the number of hours your child spends on their mattress."