The raincloud design changes to a multi-colour when they get wet in the rain.
The Grass & Air Mini Adventure Boots with Bag in Baby Pink have a clever pattern design, watch the raindrops change colour as they get wet to reveal a fun multi-coloured print.
They are super waterproof and have a brushed-fleece lining ,and so your kids feet will be kept dry and warm when outdoors. Made from 100% rubber with easy-to-dry removable insoles. The insole design makes it super easy for kids to tell their left and right feet with an illustration that joins up to make a full picture.
- Made from 100% rubber
- Easy-to-dry removable insoles
- Super waterproof and have a brushed-fleece lining
- Comes with a drawstring bag so you can easily transport them
- Watch the raindrops change colour as they get wet to reveal a fun multi-coloured print.
- The insole design makes it super easy for kids to tell their left and right feet with an illustration that joins up to make a full picture
Size + Fit
- 4: EU 21 (insole 14cm)
- 5: EU 22 (insole 14.8cm)
- 6: EU 23 (insole 15.4cm)
- 7: EU 24 (insole 16cm)
- 8: EU 25 (insole 16.5cm)
- 9: EU 27 (insole 17cm)
- 10: EU 28 (insole 18cm)
Look after me
- Only use cold soapy water to clean your wellies
- Wipe them clean
- Leave the wellies to dry away from direct sunlight or artificial heat sources
- Do not use solvents or harsh chemicals
Barcode ean: 5055010038098Boxed weight: 525 g
Cool outerwear for your child's adventures all made with a little touch of magic. Grass + Air are passionate about getting kids outdoors and exploring this amazing world. Their products are all designed with style and durability in mind so they can take on any adventures. Plus all their products have clever technology that changes colour and reveals a fun design when they get wet. Who doesn’t love a bit of magic on a rainy day?
"My little girl was instantly drawn to them and wanted to put them on. When we went to splash in puddles she noticed that the rain drops changed colour which kept her entertained during the school run. We now call them our magic wellies!"