The pretty Spring Leaves ErgoPouch Sleep Suit is a safe way to keep baby warm without the need for extra blankets. You can use the Sleep Suit in the cot as a sleeping bag, then convert into legs using the zippers, making the transition from cot to pram or car an easy one. Perfect for little walkers.
The 2.5 TOG Sleep Suit has been designed for winter temperatures and is made with an Organic Cotton sheeting outer layer and 100% cotton filling. It also has long cotton fleece sleeves and fold over mitts for warmth.
- Safe sleeping
- 400+ Thread count
- Fold over cuffs and mitts
- Grip pads for little walkers
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy changing
- Transitional system - converts from sleeping back to suit with legs
Fabrics + Materials
- Body Outer: 100% Organic Cotton
- Side Panels: 95% Cotton/ 5% Elastane
- Filling: 100% Cotton
Size + Fit
- 2-12 Months - Length 80cm
- 8-24 Months -Length 90cm
- 2-4 Years - Length 105m
Look after me
- All ergoPouch products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will thank you for using a cool, gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
Barcode ean: 9352240001240Boxed weight: 500 g
Award-winning, ergonomically designed swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags all made from breathable, skin-friendly natural fibres. Founded by sleep deprived mum Alina, Ergopouch’s mission is to give baby a safe and better night's sleep in style. All their products are made using natural breathable fibres such as organic cotton, bamboo and merino. The entire range is ergonomically shaped for hip development and has been officially recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as “hip-healthy.”