Superlove Merino Sleep Gown - Blush Pink
SKU 32006-0-3m / boxed weight 200 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Blush Pink, a lovely baby pink colour Sleep Gown which perfect for any little princess! We love how warm and cosy this little gown is, along with the integrated scratch mitts and not to mention the girly pink colour! The Superlove Gown is really easy to pop on your little girl, arms in and over their head.
Made from 100% merino wool the gown will be silky against your baby's delicate skin, keeping them safe and warm. Studies show merino wool improves sleep patterns – a baby sleeping in merino will settle more quickly, cry less and stay asleep for longer.
- Designed and made in Britain
- Made from 100% double-knitted merino wool
- Opens out flat for ease of dressing
- Integrated fold-over scratch mitts
- Ethical from the farm to your baby
- Balances your baby's body temperature
- Antibacterial, hypo-allergenic and UPF50+
- Naturally stain resistant and fully machine washable
- Bluesign Accredited - your guarantee that garments are produced in eco responsible manufacturing environments and free of chemical nasties
- Ultra-light snap tape along the bottom makes both dressing and changing easier as well as being safer than conventional metal poppers
|Age||Height - cm||Weight|
|0-3 months||48-67||3-7kg (6lb 10oz - 15lb 6oz)|
|3-12 months||55-82||5-12kg (11-26lb 6oz)|
Superlove Merino is a very fine, soft type of wool that comes from Merino sheep. These remarkable animals have evolved over thousands of years and today are best found roaming the Southern Alps of New Zealand. Merino is the best thing you can put next to your little one’s skin as it is:
- Cosy and warm, but also temperature regulating (Merino wool fibres trap air bubbles - creating a cosy micro-climate of warm air next to the skin. Yet because merino is also highly breathable, excess heat is released as needed to avoid overheating.)
- super soft (merino is about 1/10th the width of a human hair and unlike traditional wool, each merino fibre has a silky outer layer, creating an extremely soft, fine texture. Great for babies with eczema and allergies!)
- natural elasticity (ensuring comfort and whilst allowing for growth and movement.)
- naturally water repellent (Each fibre of merino wool has a protective layer that naturally repels water to help keep your little one dry.)
- Moisture wicking (Water that does get in is drawn into the core of the fibre and away from the skin. Moisture then evaporates outward into the air to keep the wearer feeling warm and dr)
- anti bacterial and anti odour (due to the moisture absorbing core and moisture repelling exterior there is nowhere for those moisture loving microbes to grow. Merino also contains natural lanolin and keratin (a substance naturally found in our skin, hair and nails) both of which have powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.)
- durable and long lasting (Merino wool fibres can be bent 20,000 times before breaking. By comparison, a cotton fibre will break after 3,000 times and silk after just 2,000)
- naturally flame resistant (merino base layers are preferred choice of fire fighters and military personnel for this very reason. When exposed to a naked flame merino will slightly char, and then just go out)