Free white glove service with your delivery - a 2 man delivery team will take your furniture set to the room of your choice.
The Grey SnuzKot Skandi 2 piece nursery furniture set has to be our favourite range from Snuz here at NBS, we love the uniqueness and boldness of the Scandinavian themed furniture. The SnuzKot Skandi Cot Bed features fun, eye-catching coloured slats with a natural wood inner frame while the changing unit comes with coloured legs and handles - giving it a bespoke look.
This SnuzKot Skandi Cot Bed in grey features slats with a natural wood inner frame - giving it a tailored look.
Skandi Cot Bed can be used from birth and will grow with your little one. We love the b natural side slats - adding a fun vibe to your little one's room. Use from birth to 18 months, you can then convert it into to a toddler bed up to 4 years and with the additional junior bed extension kit it will grow with your child up to the age of 10 years.
This Skandi cot bed has been designed to really last through the years, made using natural beech wood without the use of MDF or veneer.
The handy mattress base has 3 height positions, making it easy for parents to get their little one in and out without over-stretching. Lift your newborn baby from the highest point and as they grow and learn to sit and stand, the base can be lowered to help prevent them climbing out.
Please note: this cot bed does not come with a mattress, you will need to purchase the SnuzKot Pocket Spring Mattress separately, or a mattress measuring 68 x 117cm
- No MDF or veneer
- Use from birth – 4 years
- Bold slats on the side of the cot bed
- Toddler Bed suitable up to 4 years old
- Solid beech frame and stainless steel fixings
- Meets British Safety standard BSEN 716:2008
- Toddler mode: This bed conforms to BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
- Can be used from 4-10 years when used with Junior Extension Kit (available separately)
- External size: W72 x L133cm
- Mattress required 68 x 117cm - mattress sold separately
This Skandi chest features a useful changing area with a removable frame (no fixings left visible when removed) - perfect if you don't have enough space in your nursery for an extra changing station. Once your nappy changing days are over, this changing unit can be used as a standalone dresser.
It has been designed to last over the years, being made from natural beech wood, without the use of MDF or veneer.
- Delivered flat packed
- No MDF or veneer
- 3 spacious drawers
- Removable changing frame
- Converts into standalone dresser
- Matching feet and drawer handles
- Changing unit includes anti-tip straps
- Co-ordinates with the SnuzKot Skandi cot bed
- Changing unit is suitable up to 12 months or 11 kg
- Only use the changing pad designed specifically for this product
- The changing unit must be fixed to the wall, with the kit provided, for safe use of the product and to avoid tipping.
- Weight 22kg
- Dimensions: H96 x W85 x D55cm
- External Changing Unit/Dresser dimensions: H96 x W85 x D55cm
Delivery + Returns
- Delivered assembled (feet and handles customer fitted)
- Free white-glove service with your delivery - a 2 man delivery team will take your furniture set to the room of your choice
- Please contact our Customer Services team if you have any queries with your delivery, we will resolve them as soon as possible
Barcode ean: 5060157945208Boxed weight: 52000 g
Snuz was born in 2014 with the vision of providing stylish sleep solutions for parents, starting with the now iconic and award-winning bedside crib, the SnuzPod. Since then they have expanded their catalogue to include modern nursery furniture and accessories, bedding sets, sleeping bags, and more.