Close Pop-in NewGen V2 Nappy - Bamboo - Russian Doll
by Close Parent
SKU 15785 / boxed weight 300 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Close Parent Pop-In Bamboo cloth nappy in Russian Doll print
We love the New Gen Pop-In nappy as it is a unique hybrid nappy system; a cross between an all-in-one nappy and a two-part system. It's stand-out features are:
. Birth to potty
. Highly absorbent
. Improved containment
. Gorgeously soft and incredibly absorbent bamboo
How it works:
Each Pop-In nappy consists of a waterproof outer shell, a soaker pad and a top layer booster. These components make the Pop-In nappy extremely customisable in terms of absorbency, and can be used for both day and night time use with great results. For nighttime simply add the NightTime Booster if needed.
- Soft elasticated waistband for a secure and comfortable fit
- Stretchy tabs for a soft snugly fit around baby
- Clever hidden wash tab
- Simple aplix fastening makes change time easy
- Abosrbent panel holds more wetness in the middle of the nappy, to get that extra dry time in between changes
- double gusset to protect against leaky legs at any size or age
- Clevery positioned poppers so you can easily adjust the size of the nappy as baby grows
- Waterproof shell that still lets baby's bottom breathe
- Removable soaker & booster pop in or out for variable absorbency and fast drying
Fit and Sizing:
As with a one-size pocket nappy, the Pop-In is designed to fit from birth to potty training and the New Generation Pop In has 4 rows of cleverly positioned poppers down the front rise which allow you to adjust it as your baby grows. They have stretchy tabs like a disposable for a soft snug fit around baby.
There is a double leg gusset for extra protection against leaks. And the new generation Pop-in has a wonderfully absorbent panel concealed within in the gusset of the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy. So parents get that extra dry time between changes.
Stage 1: 3.5kg - 5.45kg (8-12lbs)
Stage 2: 5.45kg - 7.73kg (12-17lbs)
Stage 3: 7.73kg - 11.36kg (17-25lbs)
Stage 4: 11.36kg - 16kg+ (25-35lbs+)
We like bamboo for lots of reasons. We discovered that it is a luxuriously comfortable cloth that is antibacterial, antifungal, hypoallergenic and naturally breathable to keep babies happier for longer and that’s just the way it is naturally. Its natural structure means it is cool in the summer and warm in winter. We recommend bamboo for parents who are concerned about sensitive or allergy prone skin, or those who simply want an alternative to cotton or man-made fibres. Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world, mainly because it has an extraordinary capacity to absort water which helps it to grow faster. The end result is an excellent wicking fibre, which is 3-4 times more absorbant than cotton, Bamboo is grown naturally, without indutrialised farming. It is sustainable, and thrives without pesticides or fertilizers. It is 100% biodegradeable, cuts like grass and re-shoots without being uprooted which means it can grow in places where other crops are simply not viable. All things considered we think its the perfect nappy material.
Caring for your Pop-ins:
Which detergent should I use? Which chemicals should I avoid?
Using wrong detergents may shorten the lifespan of your nappy and will affect your guarantee. Always use non-bio detergents and check the ingredients
- Never use biological detergents, fabric softeners or dryer sheets, bleaching agents, enzymes or brighteners on your Pop-ins (*most soaking solutions contain one or more of these).
- Avoid using products containing vinegar or high quantities of citric acid or bi-carbonate of soda (this is mainly important for bamboo nappies).
- Only use 3/4 of the recommended washing detergent when washing to avoid high product build-up.
How can I treat stains and keep my nappy smelling fresh?
Most stain removers contain optical brighteners and bleaching agents: which are not good for your nappies.
A cold rinse before every wash help keeps nappies fresh and prevents stains from setting. If your nappies do become stained try rubbing your usual non-bio liquid into the nappy or you can try the Eco stain remover. If possible let your pop-ins dry outside as the sun will help bleach the stain, even in winter.
How many Pop-ins per load ?
Make sure your Pop-ins have plenty of room when washing… 15 nappies is the maximum recommended load depending on your drum size.
Can I tumble dry my Pop-ins?
Never tumble your outershell or leave it in contact with direct heat (such as a hot radiator) for extended periods.
You can only tumble dry the inner parts, so separate the soaker and booster from the outershell and tumble dry on a low heat for just 10mins. It help revitalise the fibres keeping them nice and soft. We only recommend tumble drying infrequently to maximise the lifespan of the product.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 5060123255485