The Willsow Plantable Children's Book: "The Dill Who Foiled The Soil Snatchers" uses eco-friendly materials and is embedded with real herb seeds, allowing you and your little one to read a book, plant a page and grow real herbs.
Dill’s part of an intrepid crime-fighting trio. But when a pair of dastardly onions try to steal the town’s soil, it’s up to her to save the day. This delightful story for youngsters is printed on paper containing real dill seeds. So you can have lots of fun reading the story and growing your own dill together.
- Sustainable + recyclable
- Produced in Leicester, England
- Paper made from post-consumer waste
- Read the story then plant any of the pages
- Hand-stitched bindings with 100% natural cotton
- Perfect for learning about our natural environment
- Inks used are vegetable-based + Eco-UV based (fully biodegradable)
- Seeds are non-genetically modified (tested + approved by an external organisation)
Size + Fit
- Approx. 500 herb seeds per book
Look after me
- Store in a cool, dry place, to preserve germination rates
- For best germination results, seed books should be planted within 2 years
Barcode ean: 9781916253537Boxed weight: 200 g
Willsow are beautifully made eco-friendly books that are embedded with real vegetable seeds, allowing you and your little one to read a book, plant a page and grow real vegetables. They use recycled paper from post-consumer waste and 100% natural cotton to bind the books. Willsow started with the idea to bring to life the main character from the book to meet for yourself.