Introducing Boori's unique Eco-Blend Bio-Paint:Boori furniture is now finished with Eco-Blend Bio-Paint, a unique blend that is environmentally friendly. Made with renewable, non-toxic plant extracts, including soy bean and corn. Keeping your nursery safe and free from nasty chemicals.
The Urbane Sleigh Cot Bed in Barley White is beautifully proportioned with smooth edges, the cot brings an essence of elegance to your nursery. It converts easily into a toddler bed by removing the side rail, and can even be converted into a sofa when your little one has outgrown the toddler bed at around 5 years old.
This cot bed is suitable from birth to around 5 years, while used as a cot the mattress base is adjustable for two different heights to allow easy access and the dropside will keep your little one safe and secure while sleeping. Once your toddler is ready to sleep in a bigger bed you can easily take down the dropside, leaving the choice to either add the toddler guard panel or to have one side completely open. .
Boori carefully select high grade wood from Australia, New Zealand and Europe, their craftsmen shape and sand each individual piece carefully. The timbers used to make Boori products are Araucaria, Yellow Poplar, Radiata with Beech and Sycamore also with laminated and veneered boards when necessary.
- Delivered flat pack
- Converts from cot to toddler bed
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
- Made from wood and veneered board
- Suitable from birth to around 5 years
- Dresser measurements: L153 x W78 x H97cm
- Side bar can be taken off to convert to a toddler bed or sofa
- 2 base heights - high position for new-born and low position for baby
Delivery & Assembly Options:
- Free delivery to UK only and cannot be internationally shipped
- The Boori delivery team will contact you directly arranging a convenient delivery time once your order has been placed
- You can also choose to have your Boori furniture assembled at a cost, for either a single piece or for multiple items - add this assembly product into your cart
Returns: If you are not happy with your Boori furniture or it is damaged, please contact our customer services team - where we can arrange for it to be picked up through Boori - there will be a charge to pick up unwanted furniture. Unwanted furniture must be in an unused condition, in the sealed original packaging including all parts and accessories. Boori's returns policy is 14 days.
- sku: 32363-BW
- barcode ean: 9328730024440
- boxed weight: 31000 g
Beautiful nursery furniture built to last made from sustainable wood with eco-friendly touches. Boori creates lovely nursery furniture inspired by traditional and contemporary designs, made from only carefully selected highest quality grade woods that is Gold Greenguard certified for low chemical emissions. For over 20 years Boori’s skilled craftsmen have been refining their production to make Boori the perfect nursery furniture choice. You can also choose to have your Boori furniture assembled, for either a single piece or for multiple items.