Introducing Boori's unique Eco-Blend Bio-Paint: Boori furniture is now finished with Eco-Blend Bio-Paint, a unique blend that is environmentally friendly. Made with renewable, non-toxic plant extracts, including soy bean and corn. Keeping your nursery safe and free from nasty chemicals.
The Urbane by Boori Sleigh 2 Piece Nursery Set in Pebble features a subtle, curved design with minimal detailing making it a stunning addition to both traditional and modern nurseries. When used as a cot the mattress base is adjustable for two different heights to allow easy access. The unique cot bed to toddler bed conversion method means the end result is the strongest and most stable bed for your growing child.
Boori carefully select high grade wood from Australia, New Zealand and Europe, their craftsmen shape and sand each individual piece carefully. The timbers used to make Boori products are Araucaria, Yellow Poplar, Radiata with Beech and Sycamore also with laminated and veneered boards when necessary.
Please note: the mattress does not come with this cot bed, you will need to purchase one of Boori's mattresses separately. View Boori mattresses here
What's in the box
- 1x Urbane Sleigh cot bed - Pebble
- 1x Urbane Sleigh dresser - Pebble
- Packed flat for home assembly
- Converts from cot to toddler bed
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years
- Expandable Conversion Kit included
- Built from solid Australian Araucaria
- Cot measurements: L147 x W84 x H90
- 2 base heights for easy access and to keep baby safe
- Converts to a full size single bed - L197 x W108 x H110cm
- Open slatted ends, 2 base heights to allow easy access and keep baby safe
- Cot bed suitable from birth to around 3 years, toddler bed suitable to around 5 years
- Please note that the mattress, pillows and sheets are not included
- Please note: the Toddler Guard does not come with the cot bed
Delivery & Returns:
- Free delivery to UK only
- Assembly service available (sold separately)
- Please note: all Boori items cannot be internationally shipped
If you are not happy with your Boori furniture or it is damaged, please contact our customer services team - where we can arrange for it to be picked up through Boori - there will be a charge to pick up unwanted furniture. Unwanted furniture must be in an unused condition, in the sealed original packaging including all parts and accessories. Boori's returns policy is 14 days.
Barcode ean: 7426968060550 Boxed weight: 86000 g
Beautiful nursery furniture built to last made from sustainable wood with eco-friendly touches. Boori creates lovely nursery furniture inspired by traditional and contemporary designs, made from only carefully selected highest quality grade woods that is Gold Greenguard certified for low chemical emissions. For over 20 years Boori’s skilled craftsmen have been refining their production to make Boori the perfect nursery furniture choice. You can also choose to have your Boori furniture assembled, for either a single piece or for multiple items.