The Tula Linen Explore Carrier in Rain is made with 52% flax linen and 48% combed cotton, combining the strength and coolness of linen with soft to the touch cotton. It is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, and breathable in warmer climates.
The carrier allows for multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
Suitable for newborns (7lbs+) through to toddlerhood, up to 45lbs. The Explore has been designed to grow with baby without the need for an infant insert and still carrying in an ergonomic position.
- Use from newborn - 4 years
- Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable
- Made with 52% flax linen + 48% combed cotton
- Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities
- Biodegradable, hypoallergenic + breathable in warmer climates
- Crafted to highlight the natural characteristics that make linen special
- Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out, facing in, + back carry
- Woven with two colours of thread giving texture + interest to an overall impression of solid colour
- Linen, derived fully from the flax plant, is sourced in France + consumes less energy during the making process
- Padded shoulder straps that provide optimal neck + shoulder comfort, offering quick adjustments for multiple wearers
Size + Fit
- Suitable for little ones between 7-45lbs
- Hip belt measurements: H13 x W69cm - Additional webbing extends approximately 76cm (giving a waistband total of 145cm long)
3 carrying positions:
- Back carry - 18-45lbs
- Front facing - 13-22lbs
- Inward facing - 7-45lbs
Look after me
- Air dry
- Spot clean as needed with a soft cloth, soap + warm water
Barcode ean: 5907780152460Boxed weight: 1200 g
Tula baby carriers are easy to use and provide a comfortable, ergonomic way of supporting your little one's body while they grow. All the carriers are made from 100% organic cotton and are OEKO-TEX certified.