Tula Baby Carrier - Coast Juliette
SKU 36552-CJ / boxed weight 750 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The Coast Juliette Tula Baby Carrier is an award-winning ergonomic baby carrier, it's easy-to-use, comfortable and snug to support your child. Use this carrier when your little one is 15 pounds all the way up to 45 pounds - you can also purchase the separate infant insert to make this carrier from 7 pounds!
Rich colours make Juliette a stunningly beautiful display of exquisitely illustrated roses. The addition of a breathable mesh centre panel and hood, in black, Coast 'Juliette' provides breathable airflow to help keep baby cool and comfortable.
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
About Tula: An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile and long-lasting carriers. Which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between parents and child from birth through to 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
- Breathable mesh panel
- Use from 15 pounds - 45 pounds
- Breathable and lightweight canvas
- Hand made from 100% OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified canvas
- Use from 7 pounds with the additional infant insert (sold separately)
- Ergonomic M position seat for safe baby body development
- Extra leg padding: keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
- Easy-to-adjust design: allows for long-time use from infancy to toddler hood.
- Dual-adjustment padded shoulder straps: provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
- Wide padded waistband: provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
- Coordinating base & hood: coordinating removable hood to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about and extra privacy while nursing
Multiple Ergonomic Positions: 2 options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
- Back Carry
- Front Carry
Measurements & Weights:
- Weight of the carrier: 0.9 kg
- Panel Measures 39cm tall and 38cm wide at the seat
- Hip Belt Measures 13cm tall and 69cm wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76cm (waistband total of 145cm long)
Tips & Recommendations:
- Infants and newborns weighing 3.2 - 7 kg/7 - 15lbs must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 7 kg/15lbs must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
- We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Washing & Care: Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or detergents with brighteners when washing your Tula.
- Air dry
- Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent
- It is recommended spot cleaning your Tula Baby Carrier, Baby Tula Toddler Carrier and/or Baby Tula Wrap Conversion Carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water