TotsBots PeeNut Wrap - Little Red Riding Hood
SKU 33141-RED-1 / boxed weight 60 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
'Oh! grandmother,' she said, 'what big ears you have!'...The PeeNut waterproof nappy wrap in Little Red Riding Hood from TotsBots! This nappy wrap is waterproof so no accidents will leak out and if your little one spills their milk or drink down them, it will not be absorbed into the nappy. Each nappy wrap has 4 poppers on the front, allowing you to make the nappy smaller or larger. Adjust the waist size with the helpful velcro straps too!
Mix and match nappy wraps which are available to purchase separately. Great if you want a new look or just a new wrap. Choose from patterned or plain nappy wraps - great for showing off your baby's personality or favourite nursery rhyme.
What do I need to add to the wrap? You simply need to add a 3-in-1 Bamboo reusable day and night pad to make it a complete nappy.
How do the PeeNut nappies work?
Simply choose your pad absorbency level (low, medium or high) - sold separately, place the pad inside the wrap and snap in the poppers, don't forget to tuck in all the edges!
- 1 x Nappy wrap (choose from size 1 or size 2)
- Size 1: 6-18lbs. Size 2: 9-35lbs
- Flexible, easy to use
- Wipe clean interior
- Can be used from birth up to potty training
- Nappy wrap is 100% polyester with polyurethane
- Adjustable velcro waist and poppers to make it the right size
- Please note; the 3-in-1 bamboo reusable pad does not come with the nappy wrap
The complete PeeNut nappy:
The PeeNut nappies have been designed to be super absorbent, easy to use and flexible for your baby, keeping them comfy. The nappies are all one-size and can be adjusted with the velcro waist, using a waterproof wrap and 3-in-1 bamboo pad. They are perfect for day and night time use, use them from birth all the way up to potty training.
The clever 3-in-1 pad allows you to choose the absorbency level of the nappy your baby needs, at night or day time. The pad comes in two parts, 1 smaller pad for low absorbency and 1 larger pad for medium absorbency. Or pop them together to make the maximum absorbency possible - perfect for night time sleeping!
Putting the two pads together is easy, place the smaller pad on-top of the larger one and press the poppers together. Each pad has their own poppers which will then attach onto the inside nappy wrap poppers. Tuck the pad edges into the wrap, pop the nappy onto your little one and you're ready to go!
Washing Preparation Instructions, preparing your nappies for use:
Please follow the fabric care label, we recommend that you wash dark colours separately. Fold back the laundry tabs before each wash to avoid fabric damage. Was the nappies in a non-bio detergent at 40 degrees several times before using the nappy, this will allow them to get up to full absorbency.
Keep your nappies in a bucket with a tight fitting lid, lined with a nappy mesh. Only soak if your nappies are really dirty in water. Wash every two days in a non-bio detergent at 60 degrees on a standard cotton wash. We recommend you always use the detergent dose the manufacture suggests. Do not use fabric softener - it will make your nappies repel accidents.
For washing at low temperatures use TotsBots postion, the in-wash antibacterial action gets your nappies hygienically clean at 30 degrees.