TotsBots Bamboozle Stretch - Daydream - Size 1
SKU 34978 / boxed weight 153 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Mother & Baby Gold Award “Best Reusable Nappy 2015
Parents cannot praise this nappy enough - many saying that it is the best combination of absorption, fit, comfort and drying time, they have found in any washable nappy. Now in rainbow colours.
The ultimate in comfort and fit for your baby. The super soft bamboozle is made from gorgeous s-t-r-e-t-c-h-y bamboo which allows for a better fit and more comfort for your baby. A hidden minky core within the nappy increases absorption and speeds up drying time.
- Slim fitting with multidirectional stretch — fabulous fit every time
- Hook & Loop fastening — just like a disposable
- Size adjustment poppers on the front
- Hidden minky core and pop in bamboo booster increases absorbency
- Fabric is more durable than terry bamboo
- Stays softer longer, great for hard water areas
- You will need to use a waterproof wrap with this nappy
- Natural bamboo fabric next to baby's bottom ideal for all babies with sensitive skin.
The size 1 nappy is suitable for babies 5-18lbs. The nappy size is altered by changing the settings of the poppers on the front. For use in babies weight 5-10lbs approx, we would recommend the Size 0 Flexiwrap (outer waterproof wrap). For 10-18lbs, the Size 1 wraps.
If you want one size nappy, you will need the Size 2 Bamboozle Stretch, which cover weight range 8-35lbs.
Size 1 fits 5-18lbs
Size 2 fits 8-35lbs
Save Money and buy a Day Pack (6 nappies)
Questions and answers
Q. What is the difference between the Stretchy and the Flexi?
A. In a nutshell, the Stretchy is an all natural bamboo two piece, the Flexi is our quicker dry two piece.
Q. How quickly will it dry?
A. Around 12 - 18 hours in a warm airing cupboard. They can be tumble dried on cool or line dried.
Q. Is there a booster included?
A. Yes there is a pop in booster included in the price for both size 1 and size 2.
Q. Why would I buy the size 1 if size 2 is a birth to potty nappy?
A. The size 1 Stretchy is ideal for low birth weight babies as it will popper down to a really tiny 5lbs and not be up to baby's armpits. It is more of a pre size nappy.
Q. At what weight will I open out the popper settings?
A. There are no hard and fast rules here as it really depends on
the shape and size of each baby.
Barcode EAN UPC: 5060510760738