The TOASTIE Eco-Reversible Sherpa Puffer Jacket in Dove + Biscuit is sustainably produced with an Eco faux-down fill derived from natural corn and designed to mimic the qualities found in genuine down; thermo-regulating, moisture-wicking, highly breathable, light and soft.
Fully reversible offering two coats in one, choose from soft sherpa teddy fleece with cute bear ears or a luxe dove outer. Featuring fleece-lined pockets to keep little hands cosy, gently elasticated side seams allowing a range of wear and room to grow. The EcoReversible Sherpa Puffer is shower resistant and irresistibly snug.
- Shower resistant + incredibly snug
- Fully reversible offering two coats in one
- Sustainably produced with an Eco faux-down fill
- Fleece-lined pockets to help keep little hands cosy
- Gently elasticated side seams allow a range of wear + room to grow
- Thermo-regulating, moisture-wicking, highly breathable, light + soft
Size + Fit
- 6-18m: 37cm
- 1-2y: 40cm
- 3-4y: 43cm
- 5-6y: 46.5cm
Look after me
- Machine washable
Barcode ean: 5060587936623Boxed weight: 500 g
TÖASTIE is known for creating sustainable, weatherproof coats for little ones that are fashionable and wearable through the seasons. They are made with naturally thermo-regulating properties and will keep little ones warm on the coldest of days. TÖASTIE are a high-end British eco brand and their ethos is to create a deep connection between little ones and the environment.