The TOASTIE Eco-Reversible Sherpa Gilet in Biscuit + Conker has been made using a feathery light eco faux-down fill, providing ultimate wearability for everyday, all-season wear.
With the option to wear with the super soft and cosy faux-sherpa fleece, with cute bear ear detail, or reversed to show the beautiful soft cameo pink outer shell. All moods covered. It has wide-channel quilting for ultimate movement and a non-bulky feel.
Engineered snug hood and peak for extra weather protection as well as delicate reflector safety patches on the pocket edge and back trim. Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, with easy popper access and ridged zipper with Piko detail, providing extra grip for little hands. Lastly, a ‘Piko Companion Patch’ on the interior for name and contact details, providing peace-of-mind security for the guardian.
- Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets
- Made using a feathery light eco faux-down fill
- Easy popper access + ridged zipper with Piko detail
- Provides ultimate wearability for everyday, all-season wear
- Engineered snug hood + peak for extra weather protection
- Wide-channel quilting for ultimate movement + non-bulky feel
- Delicate reflector safety patches on the pocket edge + back trim
Size + Fit
- 6-18m: L39cm
- 1-2y: L42cm
- 3-4y: L45cm
- 5-6y: L48.5cm
Look after me
- Machine washable
Barcode ean: 5060587936746Boxed weight: 400 g
TÖASTIE is known for creating sustainable, weatherproof coats for little ones that are fashionable and wearable through the seasons. They are made with naturally thermo-regulating properties and will keep little ones warm on the coldest of days. TÖASTIE are a high-end British eco brand and their ethos is to create a deep connection between little ones and the environment.