The Tiba + Marl Elwood Backpack in Quilted is a stylish, practical changing bag in a backpack style. This backpack would be great for Mum's or Dad's to use on the go, for the gym, or to take to work.
It's a multi-purpose bag that doesn't look like a baby changing bag, with enough space to fit most laptop sizes, making it great for travelling.
- Metal feet
- Grab top handle
- Wipe clean lining
- Insulated bottle holder
- Padded lower back panel
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Removable wet clutch/crossbody bag
- Mobile phone pocket + internal laptop pocket
- Chunky metal zips + details with double pullers
- D-rings can attach to stroller clips (sold separately)
- Made from 100% PU/faux leather + 100% nylon with faux leather trim inner
Size + Fit
- Measurements: H42 x W32 x D18cm
Look after me
- Spot clean exterior with a damp cloth
- Spot clean internals with a damp cloth
- Spot clean or hand wash padded changing mat
Tiba + Marl advise that when zipping and unzipping your lovely backpack, you hold it or place it onto a surface. Do not hold it by the zips to open and close it. If hanging your bag on a stroller, do so by placing the shoulder straps over the handles. Do not hang the bag from a stroller clip by the grab handle.
Barcode ean: 5060565710337Boxed weight: 1400 g
Tiba + Marl redefine the traditional baby changing bag designs by combining modern prints, premium and high tech materials with a stylish but practical design. Tiba + Marl break the mould for cool, modern parents who are seeking unisex designs that don’t compromise their style just because they are now parents. The fashion forward founders, Anna Tizard and Lydia Barron meticulously design their changing bags to merge high fashion features with practical function every parent will love. We can’t choose our favourite.
“I would highly recommend to invest in a quality backpack set like Tiba and Marl and I’m sure I will be using it for years to come! The Elwood also comes with a matching changing mat and a small clutch, how brilliant! I love that the style means both me and my husband can wear it too.”